Roomate wanted best area in Miraflores

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
LeeNYCLima

Roomate wanted best area in Miraflores

Postby LeeNYCLima » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm

December 1, two bedrooms available in a 3 bedroom apartment. Extremely safe area, walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, supermarkets. I realized after 8 months of living here that there is no need for a car, I walk pretty much everywhere, at all times..very very safe. The apartment itself is awesome, best view of beautiful Ovalo Bolognesi Water Fountain, an old school bookstore, a great Catalan Restaurant that offer the best menu in town. The waterfront only a few blocks away. Comfortable rooms, shared bathroom. There are actually two other bathrooms, one a guest bath, and the other a small bathroom besides my own. Laundry room, nice size kitchen, great dining and living room. We do have a spot in the garage, the building has 24/7 porters, it includes TV, WIFI, cleaning lady every Friday. It really is a great deal, ideal for people coming to Peru for longer stays than a month. A little about me, Peruvian recently relocated after 28 years in NY. I am a cheesemonger at heart, opening the best cheese shop in latin america soon... work a lot , home is chill always.. will share in tips of how to get around...
$400 a month for each room, you have use of the entire apt as well.. Let's whatsapp and I will send you pics of the place

Return to “Roommates”

Login  •  Register