3 bedrooms available in cozy Barranco apartment - $220

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
Carla Jeanette
Silver Member
Silver Member

3 bedrooms available in cozy Barranco apartment - $220

Postby Carla Jeanette » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi all!

How are you? I hope this message finds you great. I have 3 bedrooms available in a cozy Barranco apartment. It is located one block from the Boulevard Metropolitano Station, and two blocks from the Barranco main square. The apartment is located in a quiet street but, at the same time, you will be close to markets, bakeries, restaurants, banks, bars, coffee shops, etc. The rent would be $220.00 included all the utilities. It could be for a short term period.You will have access to Internet Wi-Fi. The apartment is completely furnished, including bed, closet and a little table in each room. Also, you have the living room, the dinning room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the laundry space. If you are interested, I would be happy to provide you more details and pictures. You can contact me to the following e-mail: carlajeannette@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Carla

Return to “Roommates”

Login  •  Register