DAEWOO 12kg WASHER/DRYER FOR SALE

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
pucachaska

DAEWOO 12kg WASHER/DRYER FOR SALE

Postby pucachaska » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi,

I am selling a 6 years old Daewoo DWC - ED2213 combined washing/drying machine.
Capacity: 12 kg
Measures: W:62 cm, H: 95 cm, D: 68 cm

It is in very good condition. Works perfectly. There is a little rust under the detergent drawer (could be fixed with some paint).
It is huge and I was washing duvets, woolen and cotton carpets without any problem. The heater was changed once by the official supplier (70 soles).
Temperature up to 95C, all kinds of settings, it can memorize custom ones.
It dries the entire amount of washing, no matter what it is. You can set different drying levels/temperature.
Minuses: you can not set it to dry only (or I was unable to find that feature :S) If you set it on drying, it will wash everything first. You can not take some clothes out to hang them and dry the rest, for example. It will just complete the whole washing-drying process. But of course, it can wash only.
It is not very loud, I could only her the centrifuge, which is powerful.

It comes with instructions.
My favorite detergents with this machine were Opal powder and La Oca jabon original liquid.

I am selling it because my husband needed a big and strong machine for workers out of Lima, but then that project was suspended. In the mean time I already bought another washer ...

Asking price: 1100 soles

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register