Electric adjustable bed wanted

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.

Moderator: Alan

Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Electric adjustable bed wanted

Postby Polaron » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:19 am

I am looking to buy an electric adjustable bed. Used is not a problem as long as it’s in great condition and clean . However there’s one slight detail. Almost all of the beds I have seen here are either hospital beds which means they are twin or three-quarter burnt almost all of the beds I have seen here either hospital beds which means they are twin or three-quarter beds, or they are very flimsy and won’t hold the weight of two corpulent people.

If anybody can help me find one of these beds I would be very grateful. Another possibility would be a working mattress genie for a queen size bed

Professional, bilingual writer at your service.
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Electric adjustable bed wanted

Postby Formidable 1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 am

Polaron wrote:I am looking to buy an electric adjustable bed. Used is not a problem as long as it’s in great condition and clean . However there’s one slight detail. Almost all of the beds I have seen here are either hospital beds which means they are twin or three-quarter burnt almost all of the beds I have seen here either hospital beds which means they are twin or three-quarter beds, or they are very flimsy and won’t hold the weight of two corpulent people.

If anybody can help me find one of these beds I would be very grateful. Another possibility would be a working mattress genie for a queen size bed

That is a problem since the natives tend not to be weight challenged.
Maybe shoving 2 beds together (just don't fall thru the crack in the middle Lol)
Or sadly, learn to sleep in separate beds.
john12345

Re: Electric adjustable bed wanted

Postby john12345 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:48 am

Hi) Now we are doing repairs in our new house and the matter has reached our room and also like you are looking for a bed that will be very like and will be regulated. Friends advised to see here https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/wayfair.ca lmaybe you too come in handy and you will find what you are looking for.

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register