Large Apartment for Sale

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.

Moderator: Alan

PeruFan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Large Apartment for Sale

Postby PeruFan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:04 am

Greetings everyone!

My wife and I were missionaries for 15 years in Lima. In 2014, we had to leave Peru because of severe health problems. My wife is now in need of a liver transplant and we will no longer be able to return to Peru to live permanently.

We have a nearly 1700 square foot (165 sq. meters) apartment in La Molina. The apartment is located on the third floor and has three large bedrooms, 2.5 baths. There is also a small maids room and another full bath. There is an office, den, laundry room and entry hall in addition to a massive great room/dining room. There is also a large eat-in, American style kitchen. With the purchase we also include a secure garage/parking space and a private, tiled roof area.

The apartment is located in a very secure neighborhood with only one entrance that is guarded. There has been no significant robberies or assaults in the history of the neighborhood. The building is very secure and the apartment includes an alarm system. It is just a few steps to a beautiful park.

If you are interested or know someone that is please feel free to contact me! I can be reached at poefolks@mail.com or leave a message here!
We are offering the apartment well below the appraised value to move it quickly.

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register