U.S. Company looking for distributors!

This is a place for people who are operating a business in Peru, or who are planning on starting one.

Moderator: sbaustin

bwilson73

U.S. Company looking for distributors!

Postby bwilson73 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 am

My business partner and I have an awesome home business and we are looking for other people that are seeking better health and increased wealth. We want to expand internationally. Our amazing company, Ardyss International, has just opened up the Peru market.

This would be an amazing opportunity for the right person. So, we are looking for people in Peru who may be interested in building a team of representatives who would provide awesome body reshapers, excellent nutritional products and first-class skincare products. This market is brand new, so the person or people that jump aboard now will be extremely wealthy in the coming months. Our company compensates extremely well. Please check out our website. http://www.reshape2day.com.

Please note: Our company provides materials, website and customer service in Spanish and English.

If you are interested please contact me through this forum or you can send an email to me @ reshape2day@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Bridgette Wilson

Return to “Focus on Business”

Login  •  Register