Wholesale handicraft prices

This is a place for people who are operating a business in Peru, or who are planning on starting one.

Moderator: sbaustin

Pohutakawa

Wholesale handicraft prices

Postby Pohutakawa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to start a company exporting handicraft goods from Peru and making sure that the producers get paid a fair wage. Does anyone know what realistic wholesale prices (in soles) would be? Any examples would be welcome, I'm specifically looking at bags but would like to get an idea about different products. Suggestions as to what would be a fair wage would also be great :)

Thanks!

Glenda

Re: Wholesale handicraft prices

Postby Glenda » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:00 am

Hi, i am new member for this forum. I would like to share some points of Wholesale handicraft prices. I think it is helpful to you. you can truly sell your finished merchandise from the studio. However, area of expertise crafts have to be bought in branch stores or retail shops specifically if they're of confined quantities. Simply be cautious if you will be on consignment phrases. Another vicinity wherein you could sell your products is trough galleries and marketers. The prices of your handicrafts have to be primarily based on fee approach and comparative technique. Then, you just choose out the rate within the range of costs from those two methods.If you want know about offer papers visit my blog.Thank you!

Return to “Focus on Business”

Login  •  Register