Casual Networking - End of November

This is a place for people who are operating a business in Peru, or who are planning on starting one.

Moderator: sbaustin

gringomisio

Casual Networking - End of November

Postby gringomisio » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello All!

Happy upcoming Thanksgiving Day! My wife and I have been in Lima for about 4 months or so now working in a family travel business & Work/Travel Company in San Isidro. I've been surprised how few other expats I've run into at professional events throughout the city the last few months,

With that in mind, I'm looking to organize a casual post-work networking event on Thursday, November 30 at 6pm. The idea is to keep it casual (just looking to meet expats working in Lima & share stories about your experiences). I'd like to emphasize that if you're looking for investors, wanting to make a serious sales pitch here, or looking for anything other than sharing your story then this will not be the event for you.

I'll plan to organize at a restaurant/cafe near Ovalo Guiterrez so everyone can buy their own cafe, beer, food, etc. and will find a space to accomadate. I'm planning for an hour or so. Please PM to RSVP, what you do for business here, and I'll send along details.

Cheers!

-Brian

gringomisio

Re: Casual Networking - End of November

Postby gringomisio » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello all!

This meetup will be taking place at La Baguette (Avenida Felipe Pardo y Aliaga 456) in San Isidro on Thursday. Please PM me in advance if you'd like to join so that we have space.

-Brian
atpe

Re: Casual Networking - End of November

Postby atpe » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 am

more meetings will be?

Return to “Focus on Business”

Login  •  Register