Plumbers in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Plumbers in Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 pm

If you have worked with a solid, knowledgeable plumber, please leave your recommendation here. Let us know if you received a written estimate for work, and if it was adhered to. Were prices fair? What type of work was done and have you used this person’s services more than once? Did the plumber speak English? Was work done quickly and to your satisfaction?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Sharon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Plumbers in Lima

Postby Sharon » Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

I can highly recommend Teodoro Castro who has done remodeling work on three houses here in Lima for me (uh, not all at the same time!). He's extremely reliable and above all honest. I've left him with my extra house key many times and he was even so kind as to wait for me one night until around 9pm when he saw that I had left my own keys to the house in the kitchen! If you want his tel. please give me a call at 99.989-8618, or 447-7480.
kirby235

Re: Plumbers in Lima

Postby kirby235 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I could use that plumber recommendation if anyone has one. Last guy's job has already failed!

Thanks!

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register