Party Planners/ DJs /Clowns / Magicians - Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Party Planners/ DJs /Clowns / Magicians - Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Parties in Peru tend to include some sort of entertainment. Have had a party host that you’d like to recommend? Have you used this person’s services for more than one party? Did they speak English? Were the prices reasonable? Did they charge hourly, or did they have a set fee?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Pepirepi

Re: Party Planners/ DJs /Clowns / Magicians - Lima

Postby Pepirepi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 am

When I arrived to Lima and had to make my baby's first party I was about to cry there was so many things to think about like the cake, the show, "the hora loca" etc. I was so tired at the day of the party, so I was thinking in all the foreign mothers who came to Peru and started to collect the best services and together with my Peruvian friend we started this little business called The Kids Clubhouse and we are ready to party!

http://kidsclubhouseperu.wix.com/info

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register