Medical Care - Lima and Provinces

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Medical Care - Lima and Provinces

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

If you have a hospital or clinic that you use, please let us know. Are they expat friendly? Are their doctors who speak English? Does the clinic cover a wide range of specialties? Are their prices good and do they offer an insurance program?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Lloyd007
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Medical Care - Lima and Provinces

Postby Lloyd007 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:45 pm

My name is Lloyd and I have worked in Lima for more than 10 years in the medical field, mostly with a dentist who uses advanced technology and focus's on complex rehabilitation cases (although they do regular stuff too!). My role is the marketing, insurance reimbursements and also providing A1 customer service which is important for the types of patients we treat.

However, over the years and through my line of work I have got to know a lot of other doctors in many different fields which is why I created Surgeryinperu, selecting the doctors I know and trust the most, those that have a nice chair side manner, great technology, experience, and of course that speak English well, too.

You can find some of those doctors here, http://www.surgeryinperu.com but if you don't find what you are looking for, please drop me a line anyway as I can probably help, or at least point you in the right direction :)

This includes:

- Dermatology
- Plastic Surgery
- Dentistry
- Ophthalmology
- General Medicine (a GP that does home visits)
- Physiotherapy
- Fertility Treatments

email, lloyd@surgeryinperu.com
Whatsapp & phone (0051) 999838477

Thanks!!

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register