Electricians in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Electricians in Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

If you worked with a dependable, knowledgeable electrician, please let us know. What type of work did you have done, a simple installation or complete rewiring? Did you receive a fair estimate for the job ahead of time, and was it adhered to? Was the work done in a timely manner and to your specifications? Does the electrician speak English or any other language apart from Spanish?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Electricians in Lima

Postby Alan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Victor Yoshida might not be the cheapest alternative, but he is reliable and honest in our experience. He has done simple wiring and installations for us. We have used him off an on for more than ten years. He owns a car and can reach most districts.

He speaks no English. His email is: victoryoshida@yahoo.es (not sure how often he checks it). We always reach him on his cellular phone: 998784143
edwin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby edwin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

I just used Victor Yoshida, when my electricity stopped working this morning due to a fuse box problem. Even went to pay the bill just in case and had sedapal come over and check.

This is is an honest guy, who charged a reasonable price late on a Saturday afternoon and did a professional job. This is the type of person who should be rewarded for doing great work and being honest and which as expats we should be supporting. I am sure Victor would agree with me and say thank you Alan for helping us both out.
The only thing I would add is that it may be a good thing to use the persons name who has recommended a person because this is a really important thing in Peru, since if a bad job is done not only is the recipient being let down, but also the person who recommended them.

Edwin
barker1234

Postby barker1234 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 pm

hi
I would be interested in any large, new installation or re-work, I am highly specialized in electrial and refrigeration.
I am 54 and been working in Lima for 2 years and have some extra time now.
Richard contact me barker1234@yahoo.com
scano

Postby scano » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Fully qualified electrician living in lima,message for email details...

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register