Electronics Repair - Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Electronics Repair - Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Do you know someone who works on TVs, Playstations, or small household appliances? What kind of work have you had done? Do they provide reasonable rates for repairs? Do they come to your home or do you take your appliances to their shop? Where are they located? Do they get the work done quickly? Do they speak English or any other languages?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Tony Gugino

Re: Electronics Repair - Lima

Postby Tony Gugino » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 am

Hello all,
Some of you already know me. I offer computer repair and website hosting & design services here in Lima. I also repair some electronic equipment and appliances. Give me a call, I am reasonably priced.
Tony Gugino
639-3856, 707-5199, or my cell 946-070-555
http://www.CalixtaNetwork.com
http://www.TonyGugino.com
andyeverywhere

Video Camera Repair Lima

Postby andyeverywhere » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Anyone know where I could get a Canon HV40 video camera repaired in Lima?
sbaustin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Video Camera Repair Lima

Postby sbaustin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:02 am

andyeverywhere wrote:Anyone know where I could get a Canon HV40 video camera repaired in Lima?

I had a meeting at a building located on Republica de Panama 3505, Edificio Oropéndolas and next to it (sorry I don't have the exact address) is a Canon customer center / repair shop that probably can help you out. After the meeting I checked out the Canon place for a battery and they do repairs and sales.
Toney

Re: Electronics Repair - Lima

Postby Toney » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:29 am

However, it's difficult to have trust in people whose only action in the ExpatPeru forum has been to advertise their services - and many people have signed up for membership here only to post in this forum. They are people unknown to the expat community, and because of that, we feel uncomfortable providing what may appear to be a recommendation of their services.

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register