Drivers (airport pickups and general) - Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 pm

If you’ve found a trustworthy driver, won’t you let us know? Do you pay rates per trip or hourly? Is the car well maintained and clean? Does the driver arrive on time and offer reasonable rates? Does the driver speak English or any other languages? Does he/she provide airport service?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Drivers (airport pickups and general) - Lima

Postby rama0929 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 am

Don Oscar will work hourly or daily and is very flexible with regards to time provided you give him advance notice. He provides airport service, he is the driver I use when I go to Peru. He only speaks Spanish. He drives a Chevy "Mi Taxi" which is a re-badged Opel Corsa. It's well maintained/clean and in good shape. He lives in Los Olivos.

Cell: 995-241-501
Home: 521-3859
Last edited by rama0929 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
EZeeDee

Postby EZeeDee » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am

I have a taxi driver who works the night shift who is reliable and usually gets places fast. He lives in San Miguel and works from about 8 or 9pm to 8am, so is good for late night/early morning airport runs or morning work runs. I have used him a number of times for both and he has also picked up and dropped off friends at the airport. He charges about S/40-45 from Barranco to the airport and about S/8-10 from Barranco to San Isidro. His name is Miguel and the only thing is that he doesn't speak much/any English, but he is reliable, texts back straight away to confirm whether or not he can make it and his car is in good condition. 990358690.

I also know a very nice and reliable driver called Enrique who has previously worked as a driver and in security for wealthy families and companies. He was our regular taxi driver for a while until we got our car (though his car is a little worn). He is working and taxi driving but is on the lookout for anything more stable (e.g. as a driver), but again speaks little English. 992236792.
brissa18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby brissa18 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi, my name is Cecilia and I am offering my services as a driver from any point of Lima to the Airport and Viceversa. I am a very careful, realiable and responsible person, in fact I learnt to drive in USA (I lived there many years) and speak and understand English. If you need a responsible transportation, please be free to contact me at my personal mail (brissa18@gmail.com). Thanks :)
mjcole
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mjcole » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm

My wife and I use this company often for airport pickups (http://www.albrastravelagency.com/empresa.html) and have ALWAYS been very pleased with the service. Lucero, the driver/owner, speaks pretty good english and offers both car and van service.
Last edited by mjcole on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lestat711
Silver Member
Silver Member

Driver with Car Available for Hire

Postby lestat711 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 am

Driver with Car Available for Hire

My personal driver is available for hire in Lima. He has been working for me for two years and is very trustworthy. His English is excellent and he is very knowledgeable of the streets and districts of Lima. I only use him part time these days and he is looking for extra work. He drives a new 2010 Yaris, which is clean and comfortable.

He charges by the hour or day and will negotiate with you. He will take you shopping, wait for you, assist with your packages, take you to or pick you up at the airport plus other trips inside Lima. He is not a taxi service but is offering personalized chauffer service and there is a one hour minimum charge for his service.

Name: Pedro Bustamante

Price: $10 (30 Soles)/hour

Airport $20.00 US

E-Mail: stevebustamante@rocketmail.com

Personal Reference – Rodney Dodig Cell - 997382237
andyg

Postby andyg » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:58 pm

I recently spent 6 days in San Isidro, I found a very good driver his name is Jorge Cruz, he owns Remisse Ejecutivo taxi service, I found Jorge to be a very dependable and well mannered driver, his rates are reasonable but a little more expensive than taking a taxi from the street which if you have ever been to Peru then paying a little more for a good honest driver is worth the extra few dollars.
Jorge was available for me 24/7 with service to the airport and all around the San Isidro Miraflores areas. His car was clean and functional, his manners are impeccable and I trust him.
contact Jorge Cruz at 989519424 / 981439123 Nextel 143*9123
remisse-peru@hotmail.com
Jalapenomel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Jalapenomel » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 pm

I have had a great experience with Integrity Tourism & Transport. He arrived at our apartment early, drove very safely, was friendly and just provided excellent service. Prices are also very affordable.

Integrity Tourism & Transportation
"Lima & Beyond"
(51) 271-1129
Claro 949762043
Nextel 946498481
MarcoPE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby MarcoPE » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

In the past, I have recommended a different company for airport transfers but recently I decided to give Integrity Tourism & Transportation a try. In making the reservation, my e-mails were answered very promptly and the confirmation was made quickly - no worries! The driver (english-speaking) was on-time (actually a little early), very professional and courteous. Furthermore, their prices were very reasonable. I strongly recommend them and will contact them first for all my future transportation needs.

They are members of this expat community (koplinfamilia) and can be contacted at:

(51) 271-1129
Claro 949-762043
Nextel 94-649*8481
integritytourism@gmail.com
jerbliss

Postby jerbliss » Sun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm

I have had a great driver here in Lima working full-time for me for over a year now, but for reasons related to my work/personal situation I'll no longer require his services, so I'd like to help him find his next employer. He's trustworthy, flexible, and good with kids.

Reply to this thread or contact me at 99 353 3549 if you have any interest/questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy
SarahJ

Postby SarahJ » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 pm

This is my first time using expat but I had to find a way to write a review for this great company!

For two weeks we used Integrity Tourism & Transportation as a tour guide, translator, transportation and airport drop off and not once was I dissatisfied.

Their English was flawless and they really made my sister feel comfortable going to the airport without me. She was terrified and they even put up with my 10 emails a day making sure everything was ready to go! I couldn't have asked for nicer people or such great service. The driver was always 5 minutes early and really made you feel comfortable.

I will post their email signature, I really hope anyone looking for one of their services tries them out, their prices blow others out of the water and it will only take using them once to see what great people they are!

Integrity Tourism & Transportation
(51) 271-1129
RPM #985059944
RPC 949-762043
Nextel 94-649*8481
USA Direct Line (585) 861-3106

www.integritytourism.com
anabonita
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby anabonita » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 pm

I have used Antonio (Tony) Vega for a number of services: daily driving in Lima and Asia, he is bilingual and native speaking in English & Spanish, he has a background in security and can also be an armed security guard/bodyguard, trustworthy and reliable and available 24hr!

He has a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV - very spacious and clean!

Driving rates:
Hourly rate: $10USD
Daily rate: $80USD (10 hours)

Security/Bodyguard services:
Priced accordingly - Inquire for rates

Cel: 997281123
Email: vegaantonio@hotmail.com

I have known him and used him for the past 5 years on many visits here. I moved to Lima permanently the beginning of this year and now use him on a regular weekly basis. Please feel free to contact me directly for further information or if you would have any questions.
marlia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby marlia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 am

Hello all,

my Husband, Angel Chan, provides a particular car to and from the airport (Lima) and general. He speaks English. Our car is new, with AC and polarized for our safety. We also use GPS. If any of you need transportation, please call him in advance for appointment at 992974413 or 992974692.

Thank you,

Marlia y Angel Chan
PeruBound

Postby PeruBound » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Any updated information? Will be in Lima for a month in October. Will appreciate information on reliable and trust worthy transportation for 1 or 2 adults. Mostly airport pickup, trips around town and perhaps weekend excursions. English is a plus but not mandatory. Tks in advance.

Ken
James007

Postby James007 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:18 am

Driver for Hire

expat Living in Lima fluent English and Spanish good clean car with AC.

$10 dollars per hour
$20 dollars Airport

mínimum 1 hour service

tourist transport anywhere in Lima and will negotiate for longer trips.

mob - 950999131 (james)
email - james.jrhm@gmail.com
britishtaxiservice

Postby britishtaxiservice » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am

British Taxi Service

I'm a British Expat who is a chauffeur here in Lima. I speak fluent English - Spanish and have experience in security.

full driving licence and Insurance

Airport - Hotel and Hotel - Airport $20 each way.

Business meetings - Tourism - Day Trips - Half day trips etc

Car - New Sudan with AC

hourly rates $14 per hour

contact - James mobile (0051) 950 999 131

email - britishtaxiservice@gmail.com
James007

Postby James007 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 pm

British Taxi Service

Hi Im a british expat who is a chauffeur and guide here in Lima

I drive a new car and offer good rates hourly and half or all day depending where your going and what your doing

you can contact me to arrange your travel needs

mobile - 0051 950 999 131

James007

Postby James007 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

British Taxi Service

Hi Im a british expat who is a chauffeur and guide here in Lima

I drive a new car and offer good rates hourly and half or all day depending where your going and what your doing

you can contact me to arrange your travel needs

mobile - 0051 950 999 131

James007

Postby James007 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:If you’ve found a trustworthy driver, won’t you let us know? Do you pay rates per trip or hourly? Is the car well maintained and clean? Does the driver arrive on time and offer reasonable rates? Does the driver speak English or any other languages? Does he/she provide airport service?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

I am a British driver in Lima with new AC car and plenty of experience driving here and around Peru generally.

safe comfortable and reliable with good rates

contact me

louiesmom0307

Postby louiesmom0307 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello my husband is a taxi driver who speaks english and spanish. Depending on how much time you would need a driver, prices could be arranged.Let me know what your looking for.He also keeps his car very clean amd drives safe.We use to live in San diego but now we live in Lima. Just shoot me an email if you intrested. Louiesmom0307@yahoo.com
Pepe

Postby Pepe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi there,

I run TRANSPANTERA SAC a personalized transport service to pick you up from the airport, move you around Lima, to your business meetings, restaurants, hotels, touristic places, bars and cafes. All of our car units are brand new Corollas with AC.

The fees can be per service (between $5 to $30) or per hour ($12 maximum 30 km) per day ($85 maximum 200 km).

please check our web page and face book pages:

Página web: www.taxipantera.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Transpantera

you can book your service at:
Correo: admtranspantera@outlook.com
Tel. : 6481858 / 6583983
E.FRIST

Postby E.FRIST » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Safe and Friendly Transportation Service

Transportation service in Lima and provinces inside the country for tourists and business travelers.
- Airport, hotel (pick up and drop off) and private tours
- Trips around the country according to customer's itinerary
- Lima's historical center, cultural visits, outdoor tours, restaurants, clubs
- Meetings arrangement according to core business
- Itinerary organization for business meetings
- English speaking service, reliable, punctual and honest
- Safe driving behavior, comfortable vehicles and reasonable rates

Contact us:
https://www.safeandfriendly.wixsite.com/peru
https://www.facebook.com/friendlyserviceperu
friendlyserviceperu@gmail.com
Cel: +51 943-505-571 → Attention to any request via whatsapp 24/7
Attachments
safeandfriendly.jpg
safeandfriendly.jpg (442.84 KiB) Viewed 5901 times
Last edited by E.FRIST on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pschles

Safe & Secure Taxi in Lima (and surrounding districts)

Postby pschles » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 am

For anytime of day or night airport, hotel, special events, even long distances, my brother-in-law, Raul Morales, offers Safe & Secure Taxi in Lima with a large 4x4 Hyundai Santa Fe. To reach Raul, call 986624937 (Sammy) or 984924354 (Raul).
cccurrent

Postby cccurrent » Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 am

morotefg

Postby morotefg » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:11 am

Hello everyone,
This is Gabriel, firefighter and entrepreneur, former bodyguard and native Peruvian. I have being transporting some friends a few years ago, and I would love to keep doing it.
I have a SUV, driver license, tactical driving skills, and very aware of security and safety issues in this beautiful city.
Please feel free to give me a call or email me, I am 24/7 available.
+51 991 257 144
morotefg@gmail.com
Mgosichac

Postby Mgosichac » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

My mame is Maikel Gosicha and i offer transportation Services un lima . I can pickup del the airport and take you to the place you want. My cellphone is +51 923 535 952 and my email is mgosichac@hotmail.com please be free to call me organice write me.
raul3424

Postby raul3424 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:08 am

good morning,

i do provide reliable and secure transportation to and from airport, and also around lima. I can also arrange trips outside of lima if needed.

i have an comfortable suv.

please let me know if you need my services. Im 100% bilingual.

thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon

raul

977618804 or pinto3424@gmail.com

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register