Caterers in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Caterers in Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 pm

If you’ve had the chance to work with a good caterer, we’d like to know about it. What kind of party did they cater, and for how many people? Was it in your home or another location? How many times have you used this person’s services? Were the rates reasonable? Did they speak English? Where are they located?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Caterers in Lima

Postby Alan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 am

Strictly speaking, Oscar Caballero is not a caterer, but runs a service that supplies waiters to attend at parties. We used them recently. They sent a team of two (Oscar, the owner, was one of them). They handled all drink preparation and service, prepared and served "piqueos", and kept glasses picked up and washed. This was a busy party, and I felt Oscar and his worker did an exceptional job. As a reference, we paid 180 soles for the service.
h2olilly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby h2olilly » Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 pm

www.paellasypaellos.com
paellasypaellos@aol.com
tel. 996600933

They come to your event and prepare starters and paellas. Really yummy food. Excellent service.
esperanza
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby esperanza » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Qalay Comida Especializada!!!

https://www.facebook.com/qalay.fusion

I know Daniel personally and he is an AMAZING cook! Since the last time I left Peru, he has begun this venture. I have had him deliver two cakes to family in Lima for special occasions, and it has been an all-around amazing success! I look forward to returning after a too-long absence and trying out his fare for myself. This service has been a great help to me in keeping me connected and involved in the lives of my family while I am away.

<3 <3 <3 !!!! :D
ehat
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby ehat » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:56 pm

My Tía is starting up cooking classes and a catering business! She offers casual Peruvian catering where ever you need it! Check out her page for more info. She speaks Spanish, English, and German.

http://www.wix.com/mussyna/tiamussy
britishparties

Postby britishparties » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

TRADITIONAL BRITISH STYLE PARTY CATERING

British chef offers traditional British Afternoon Tea Party Catering, Canapé Party Catering and Personalised Luxury Dinner Party Catering. Service available for business functions or private parties.

Only the best standard products are used. All pastries are homemade traditional British recipes. A selection of finest English Teas (Twinings / Harrods) is available.

Experience the real British Afternoon Tea in the comfort of your own work place or home.

Catering is also available for business meetings (Breakfast, Brunch or Evenings) as well as catering for private themed parties and Personalised Luxury Dinner Parties. A vast selection of drinks, together with savoury and sweet canapés from around the world to choose from.

For more information and prices, please visit
www.britishparties.moonfruit.com
or email your request to: britishparties@yahoo.com.
hiperu2014

Postby hiperu2014 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi im Lawrence from NYC..
Im looking tougust relocate to Lima August 2014..

Hi im Lawrence from NYC...
Im looking to relocate to Lima 2014..
Im interested in any catering job that is available..

If you help me out i would greatly appreciate it

Hi im Lawrence from NYC..
Im bilingual ( English and Spanish)..
Im interested in a catering job before i relocate to Lima in August 2014..

I would greatly appreciate your help

Thank YOU
Lawrence

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register