Accountants in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Accountants in Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 pm

If you have worked with a trustworthy accountant here in Peru, we’d like to know about it. What type of work have they done for you? Was it a one time job or have you had an ongoing relationship? Were the rates you paid reasonable? Did the person speak English or any other language besides Spanish? Where are they located?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

sarakhan

Re: Accountants in Lima

Postby sarakhan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:57 am

Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!
sara
RodrigoAH

Postby RodrigoAH » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello, my name is Rodrigo Astorga, I'm a lawyer, my company A&A Consultants provides tax and accounting assistance.

These are some of our services:

- Monthly tax returns
- Annual reports
- Payroll statements
- Staff contracts
- Claims with SUNAT
- Audits
- Creating Companies

You can contact us at our phone: 01-7073521
(www.astorgaconsultores.com)
crazytacoperu.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby crazytacoperu.com » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

My wife has a two month consulting gig in Ecuador, and she is Peruvian. It is for about $2500 total. But they can only pay her in an Ecuadorian account, so she has to open an account in Ecuador. I am looking for an accountant to see how she can legally bring that money to Peru.
..A Peruvian once asked me:what's the difference between special and abnormal?.....well my answer was : Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus..

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register