Speech Therapists in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Speech Therapists in Lima

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 am

If you have worked with a trustworthy English or Spanish language speech therapist here in Peru, we’d like to know about it. What type of person did they work with? What kind of training did they have?
Remember that other members might send you a private message requesting more information. Thanks for sharing!

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Speech Therapists in Lima

Postby Alan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 am

We have had very good results with Melissa Reed. She is a speech therapist trained in Australia. She has worked with one of my children and succeeded were others have failed. Contact: mel.k.reed@gmail.com
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 am

Alan wrote:We have had very good results with Melissa Reed. She is a speech therapist trained in Australia. She has worked with one of my children and succeeded were others have failed. Contact: mel.k.reed@gmail.com

Melissa has returned to Australia. Our loss!
ig_global

Postby ig_global » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 am

Are you looking for an English speaker Language Therapist? My son had a wonderful one, Juani Smith in Pueblo Libre, but she only speaks Spanish... it was many years ago but I can get her info.

Isabel

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register