Travel Agencies in Peru

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Travel Agencies in Peru

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Have you had a positive experience with a travel agency? What did you like about it? Describe the service they provided for you, and thanks for sharing.

Xibalba

Re: Travel Agencies in Peru

Postby Xibalba » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 am

Sudamerican Travel Reps offers the usual menu of Peru tourist trips across the country, but also airline arrangements around the world. I just found out they plan on offering tours from Peru to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida, and other US destinations. You can find them at www.sudamericanreps.com.

Full disclosure: I share a house with one of the folks who works with them, but I do not have a financial stake in them, and have not used their tour services.

Last edited by Xibalba on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LauraMH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LauraMH » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm

We have a small, modest, personalized travel business that also focus' on service learning/home stays etc. We are just getting started, but I think we do a great job and do it for A LOT less than other places. Basically cost plus a little extra for our efforts.

You can check us out at www.wix.com/liveperu1/peru-practice

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Live, Love, Laugh
k-anto

Postby k-anto » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 am

I had my first experience in Peru two years ago. A french friend of mine told me about about this french travel agency (they all speak perfect english) called Evasion perou (www.evasion-perou.com). We were 4 friends doing a 18 days long trip with evasion perou for about 2000 € per person. I can definitely say it was the best time I've had. We went on a trip starting from Iquitos in the jungle, then took a flight to Huaraz for a 4 days trek in the "cordillera blanca" (just amazing), we took a flight to Nazca where we did sandboard and bugggy. From there we went to Arequipa to see the canyon and Puno to see the lake titicaca and the islands. To finish the trip we did a 4 days trail next to cusco to the macchu piccu.

Service was perfect, they did all we asked for, their bilingual guides were fantastic, the hostels and restaurants were perfect.

So i highly recommend this travel agency. Just get in contact with them.

I hope i could help

Cheers,

Anthony
jbgrams

Postby jbgrams » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am

Expert Peru Travel:

Your complete peru vacation planning guide, dedicated to providing our customers with great service and personalized travel planning. With our first-hand experience traveling throughout this diverse country, we will help you put together a tour that optimizes your time in Peru and allows you to see all of the best sights. As a small independent agency, we are able to spend more time focusing on the needs of our customers and building a tour that ensures complete comfort during their stay.

I have been living in Peru, traveling, and working in the tourism industry here for almost 2 years. I have recently decided to venture out on my own to create an independent travel agency offering a more personalized approach. I like to think I can offer competitive prices with better service.

http://www.expertperutravel.com
Lloyd007
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Lloyd007 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 pm

I can recommend Cynthia at www.limamentor.com cynthia@limamentor.com
goalie3443
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby goalie3443 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:Have you had a positive experience with a travel agency? What did you like about it? Describe the service they provided for you, and thanks for sharing.

Lima
Many Travel Agencies line the streets surrounding Plaza Saint Martin which is also a great place to exchange currencies. Most of the bus companies have stations in the city near ave grau and by the newer mall plaza norte bus terminal. I normally use the internet but have seen airfares clearly marked while walking around Plaza Saint Martin. Destinations to NY, Buenos Aires, Brazil, Columbia, San Francisco, Rome, Madrid, Paris, London as well.

Cusco
The bus terminal has buses coming and leaving all day long. If you are looking for a Taxi either Privado or Shared can usually be found on the outskirts of town near the main roads heading out of town. We take these cars to Curihuasi in the Apurimac Valley. Curihuasi has hot springs, hostels, kayaking and rafting on the Apurimac River. They have taxi's in Curihuasi and atleast 2 bus companies. A relative owns one of the nicer hostels and restaurants in the middle of town but there are several others.

Mancora
Bus companies line the main streets and moto taxis are most of what you will find and in large numbers I might add.

As for the travel agencies the Plaza St. Martin is the main place to find fares in Lima but I normally rely on the internet for the best price and the bus schedules. Usually buy my tickets a few days in advance as seats fill up quickly.

Ciao,
Jeffe

http://mochilerosperu.wordpress.com
Peru Budget Travel and Review Blog
cuscowahca

Postby cuscowahca » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Trekperu is a professional travel agency which specializes in the Inca Trail, alternative treks salkantay, lares, huaraz and more. They also specialize in tours in Peru and Galapagos Ecuador. I am a fan because they provide excellent service. You can read some reviews on their site or on tripadisor.
www.trekperu.com
Qerostours Peru is another company I would recommend. The company is run by two brothers from the Qeros Community. Excellent service.
www.qerostours.com

If you want a recommended company for Ayahuasca and San Pedro www.cuscowahca.com
amplifiedsteve

Postby amplifiedsteve » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 am

LauraMH wrote:We have a small, modest, personalized travel business that also focus' on service learning/home stays etc. We are just getting started, but I think we do a great job and do it for A LOT less than other places. Basically cost plus a little extra for our efforts.

You can check us out at http://www.wix.com/liveperu1/peru-practice

Let me know if I can help in any way.

We're slowly building our Travel Peru category on What's On Lima http://whatsonlima.com/listingtags/peru-tours/ I had a look at your website but couldn't determine if you're a Lima based business? If you are you can list your business on our directory for free.

Any questions, let me know!
What's On Lima - City Directory & Events Listing Guide for Lima - free business listings!
E.FRIST

Safe and Friendly Transportation - Lima

Postby E.FRIST » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Safe and Friendly Transportation Service

Transportation service in Lima and provinces inside the country for tourists and business travelers.
- Airport, hotel (pick up and drop off) and private tours
- Trips around the country according to customer's itinerary
- Lima's historical center, cultural visits, outdoor tours, restaurants, clubs
- Meetings arrangement according to core business
- Itinerary organization for business meetings
- English speaking service, reliable, punctual and honest
- Safe driving behavior, comfortable vehicles and reasonable rates

Contact us:
https://www.safeandfriendly.wixsite.com/peru
https://www.facebook.com/friendlyserviceperu
friendlyserviceperu@gmail.com
Cel: +51 943-505-571 → Attention to any request via whatsapp 24/7
Attachments
safeandfriendly.jpg
safeandfriendly.jpg (442.84 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
Last edited by E.FRIST on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cuscoyah

Cuscoyah!

Postby cuscoyah » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 am

Hola

I am running a travel agency in Cusco. There are so many! But maybe you find, what you need on my website?

http://www.cuscoyah.com/

greetings
cuscoyah!
Malvina

Postby Malvina » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:02 am

Maybe you know where I can rent a car?

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register