Only Fully Equipped Pilates Studio in Lima

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

cariboso
Silver Member
Silver Member

Only Fully Equipped Pilates Studio in Lima

Postby cariboso » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Last week I visited the only fully equipped Pilates studio in Lima. The pilates studio is called Pilates Lali Classical Studio located in Miraflores. I have been looking for such a studio since I came to Lima two years ago. I have a bad back and I have found that only by using pilates apparatus exercises can I get continued relief. Unfortunately I was not able to find any fully equipped studios or certified professionals in Lima until now.
Lali the owner/instructor is a classically certified Pilates trainer with over ten years international teaching experience. She is fluent and teaches in both Spanish and English. Her studio has the entire line of Gratz Pilates apparatus. No other studio in Lima has this apparatus or level of instruction and believe me I have looked.
If you are interested in Pilates or have back or other injuries I highly recommend this studio. For more information go to www.pilateslali.com

Kovach

Re: Only Fully Equipped Pilates Studio in Lima

Postby Kovach » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 am

cariboseo wrote:Last week I visited the only fully equipped Pilates studio in Lima. The pilates studio is called Pilates Lali Classical Studio located in Miraflores. I have been looking for such a studio since I came across the dieting views site to Lima two years ago. I have a bad back and I have found that only by using pilates apparatus exercises can I get continued relief. Unfortunately I was not able to find any fully equipped studios or certified professionals in Lima until now.

I'd love to start doing pilates. Is it newbie friendly?
Last edited by Kovach on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
cariboso
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Only Fully Equipped Pilates Studio in Lima

Postby cariboso » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 am

Absolutely newbie friendly. Give the owner Lali Diaz a call at 936 151 649. You will love it!

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register