Piano teacher and pianos

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

themiddleneal

Piano teacher and pianos

Postby themiddleneal » Sat May 20, 2017 4:02 pm

I am a native from the United States that is currently offering piano lessons. I have been playing since I was 12 and really enjoy it. I didn’t start offering lessons though till I had people start asking me for them. Guess I didn’t realize how few piano teachers are here.

I do have instruction books in Spanish and English, and can teach in Spanish if desired. Price is S .50 soles/lesson if you come to my place, S .70 if I go to yours. Though I do offer discounts if siblings and friends are taking lessons at the same location and scheduled next to each other.

I only do in house lessons right now in the Miraflores or San Isidro area and I am located close to Maria Reiche park on the Malecon in Miraflores.

I also do teach adult students and I have a more flexible scheduling of doing lessons once a month or every other week (having been there myself at one point).

Feel free to contact me with more questions and if anyone is looking for a piano to buy, I met a gentleman who has a ton of them he brought from the US that is perhaps one of the best piano experts in all of Lima. I can easily refer you to him if desired.

Rachel
themiddleneal@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 963 208 757

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register