Electrical Mechanical Engineer looking to offer services anywhere in Peru

Have you had a good experience with a local service provider? If so, let us know about it. Please, follow instructions in the first post. Write to us to suggest new categories that we should open.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

williamturnerperu

Electrical Mechanical Engineer looking to offer services anywhere in Peru

Postby williamturnerperu » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello all,

I'm currently in Peru and wish to offer my services. I am a very talented young electrical mechanical engineer and have a decent amount of experience. I can be anywhere to start pretty quickly, even to remote places. I have a lot of experience traveling to remote places that most likely never see a tourist. I travel solo on my motorcycle. My experience comes working for a machine builder company called southern machine services based out of Landrum South Carolina USA. Their website is http://www.southernmachineservices.com/ I have been doing all the controls for the company for a few years. I do the following make schematics, program the PLC, HMI, VFD's, Ect. and install & debug the system. I also play a role in finding the best base concept for the machine we build. The main barrier I have in Peru is that I do not speak Spanish but my translator on my phone does very well at aiding me in communicating with people. I also have a Peruvian fiance that is very good at translating she translates my important emails.

I can offer the following services:
PLC programming mostly used Allen Bradley PLC's but I can program others.
HMI programming/SCADA programming
VFD programming
Autocad Electrical schematic design/modification
Troubleshoot electrical panel and devices(PLC,VFD,ECT) WILLING TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN PERU
Full panel design and build
Mechanical design using SolidWorks or AutoCAD Inventor
& much more!

To see my resume or to request my services E-mail me at william@southernmachineservices.com or PM me.

Thanks for reading,
William Turner

Return to “Services in Lima”

Login  •  Register