Where I can find normal girl?

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but some rules apply.

Moderators: Alan, adrian Thorne

Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
stivecurtis28

Where I can find normal girl?

Postby stivecurtis28 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:48 am

Check my problem, and who can help me with it.

woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Where I can find normal girl?

Postby woodchuck » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 am

After almost 68 years on this planet; this question is impossible to answer.
Every individual has their good & "not so good" qualities.
When looking for a relationship, you have to consider the "entire package" & decide what you can accept & live with & those qualities that are deal breakers; it is not easy or simple but must be done.
Best wishes.
billybob72

Re: Where I can find normal girl?

Postby billybob72 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

The best thing I can say about finding someone you like is...

Be the person you seek

If you want a fit, sporty, intelliigent girlfriend (hopefully to become a wife...) then become a fit, sporty, intelligent man and you will find someone who is something like.

Lots of men want a hot girlfriend whilst not putting one iota of effort into themselves. I am quite attractive to a fair few number of beautiful women nowadays but it took me YEARS to get to this point - weight training, running, go to the gym, learning languages, educating myself - it took more than a decade to become attractive to the opposite sex.

A guy sitting on the couch scratching his arse and playing video games isn't going to attract a woman who likes to go skydiving and rock climbing - this is basic stuff, but be the person that your other half would want to have sitting beside her.

Make sure your hygiene is on point, wear a nice after shave, wear clean clothes, make sure your hairstle suits your face - there are little tweaks you can do that will make it easier for yourself.

Good luck!

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register