Her experience of living in Peru after more than 1 year. At the beginning I thought she was Peruvian because has totally lost her Venezuelan accent
* Good comments for the street breakfast at S/. 1 made from Maca. Very nutritive and give you good energy during the morning
* She has grown as a person, and learned a new meaning of working hard
* She has learned about gastronomy and music (cajon peruano, vals peruano, etc)
* She learned to prepare ceviche , pisco-sour and chicha morada while working at a Restaurant
* Finally she thinks that she is like a new person, with new values as work hard, motivation for doing the things well, more responsibility at work, etc.
* She is very grateful to the tons of new good experience has learned here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOLozwfcM1M