Buying Vitamin Supplements from overseas banned.

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
asgoodasitgets
Gold Member
Gold Member

Buying Vitamin Supplements from overseas banned.

Postby asgoodasitgets » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am

What does everyone think about this? I think it's a disgusting and dangerous step to fascism, in alignment with the UN eugenics Agenda 21 protocol, and means people who want to take charge of their own health can't buy vitamins except the rubbish stuff you can get from the major outlets here which are mostly synthetic or low grade ingredients and hardly useful if you're actually sick or even if you want to stay healthy. Obviously (to me) corporations have bought up the law in this area as they do in many areas, and they want their drugs to be used and nothing else so you can stay sick and get sicker and buy more drugs and die early. And I would strongly presume they want any vitamins, minerals or other natural things eventually wiped out - for a completely drugged and controlled society. Just my version of it. Anyone else think this sucks and is as pathetic as I do? 8) Why can't people left to decide what they eat? Why don't they ban crap synthetic vitamins and minerals that usually do more harm that good but allow food based ones. (that would be interesting...!) Why can't the government stay out of peoples bodies and health? Piece by piece freedom is eroded with the claims of good intent and "it's necessary". Small steps so there's never enough uprising to turn it back, and then people accept, and then the next step.

The Foundation of a Free Society is Freedom of Speech.
chuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Buying Vitamin Supplements from overseas banned.

Postby chuck » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 am

Where is the news article or notice - References please...
There are 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.
PS0ZXD

Postby PS0ZXD » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

I agree with you, and during last visit I told to my wife that Peru is more controled by people of (New world order), than USA. Please no offense to anybody. Last time I wanted to buy kitchen salt and as usualy looked at ingredients on the bag, and was surprised to notice that contained Fluoride. I asked myself why would anybody want Fluoride in salt. I would not justify it even in tuthpaste, for it is proven it does not prevent cavities and it damages the bone. This is used to advance something in New world order agenda. Checked all kinds of salt and all were the same. Pacific is so close, how comes you can not find natural sea salt.
Also society is tightly controled. You can not do anything without DNI card. I wanted to open savings account but was not allowed without the card. Buirocracy is horrible. For everything you need a bunch of documents, and go to many different places waiting at least half a day if you are lucky.
Being from USA to me is normal to wish to be able to get permit for handgun, but it is very hard to get it.
Exactly happened what we were warned in USA. "If guns are outlawed from honest people, only criminals will have them." And they do.
I have mixed feelings about retiring to Peru in the future. Something I like (people, wheather, cheap doctors and dentists, and more), someting I dislike (crime, polution in towns, noise all day and night, inability to use telephone and internet to acomplish anything, dirt and holes on the roads, waiting hours in banks and other places to pay the bills and to take care of other things.) By the way, in Peru you have to cary with you a role of toilet paper, because in most restrooms you will not find it, and they are also very dirty.
Well I talked more than I wanted, but thought that newcomers should know this.
renodante
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby renodante » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

for it is proven it does not prevent cavities and it damages the bone

falconagain
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby falconagain » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Actually salt is used by poor people in Peru to clean their tooth. It is a very effective
method of keeping your mouth clean.

The effects of fluoride in the human body are: loss of calcium, thyroid damage, brain damage
and bone development retardation. (Plenty of deformed people in Peru due to the combination
of pollution and poverty). It is obvious that it was added with bad intentions. But looks like
nobody studies anymore or cares about their own health or the health of others.

There is a great book authored by David Kennedy, How to Save Your Teeth: Toxic-Free Preventive Dentistry which goes into extreme depth about the effects of fluoride. China is currently trying
to solve this problem (they actually keep records of how their pollution affects everybody
in their population by deformities or in brain capacity).
asgoodasitgets
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby asgoodasitgets » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:24 am

Communism countries are often meticulous in documenting their atrocities.

Thanks for the posts - including about fluoride. I've talked at length about this abominable social drugging measure - it's genocide / eugenics operation *no question*.

Anytime you see Peruvians or kids especially with mottled discoloured teeth with brown and white bits that's fluoridosis, and if it's showing in the teeth it means the damage is throughout the whole body. That individual has had at least 20 points of IQ stolen from them by the loving government.

I don't need to provide documentation from this, I AM the documentation. I tried to order some supplements from the US and I was told at the post office that they are now banned without a) a doctors prescription (what doctor in Peru will fill a prescription for vitamins - he'll lose his license) AND b) a permit from digesa which I'm sure is very *easy* to get. In other words they want to minimise these things and maximise sales of drugs. The drug companies lobby the government and get what they want. It's a disgrace. A republic means the people are the government.... yeah right.

I would agree that Peru is incredibly asleep. There are groups of people that are so close to the dirt that they know immediately by instinct when their faces are being pushed into it, so they do rise up, but for the rest of society especially many living in Lima they're just completely dreaming along. Now it's mandated to have these face scanners / biometrics with your DNI. And they act like this is a great advance. People who think that just haven't studied history - it's not an advance to give the government the only entity with a monopoly on force the ability to track and control every citizen. That's not liberty. It's not the governments job to make society well and better.

The definition of fascism is when the state and the corporations function together as a singular unit for corporate benefit - a total monopoly on society. However what happens if the corporations buy up the state instead of the state taking over the corporations, as the Nazi's did? Well, it's the same thing of course - if you mix flour and water or water and flour it's still going to make dough. By that definition, Peru is a very fascist state.

People will never have the energy or time to lift their heads from the grindstone to deal with political issues and BE the government - and keep the servants in line if they don't get their heads around the monetary system issue, which of course one of the main points of it.

Point being, if people weren't being robbed of 99% of their wealth in this country, they wouldn't be so poor - the poor wouldn't be devastatingly poor, the middle class would be a wealthy educated and politically interested middle class, and the rich wouldn't be nearly so rich - the middle class would have all that wealth and would be 100 times larger. And the government wouldn't need to be so busy documenting everybody, it would be too busy accounting for itself to the middle class. Then there wouldn't be these outcries of "the government must do something for the poor". You see, the whole system is skewed and distorted because of the monetary system, and people complain about issues as though they are causal, when in fact they are symptomatic. You have to treat the cause. The cancerous fraud in the way the money system has been set up by the insiders is number one.
The Foundation of a Free Society is Freedom of Speech.
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby rama0929 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 pm

What supplements?
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby rama0929 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 pm

asgoodasitgets wrote:
Point being, if people weren't being robbed of 99% of their wealth in this country, they wouldn't be so poor - the poor wouldn't be devastatingly poor, the middle class would be a wealthy educated and politically interested middle class, and the rich wouldn't be nearly so rich - the middle class would have all that wealth and would be 100 times larger.

There's a wide swath of territory between the "moneyed elite" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and living in poverty wherever.

When I was a young lad I was told
Own where you live
No children before marriage
Minimize the use of credit
Save what you can (10-20% of salary)

Stay on that track, and you'll do ok. I don't think things have changed that much.
JoshuS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JoshuS » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/ ... RN20120724

NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Harvard University researchers' review of fluoride/brain studies concludes "our results support the possibility of adverse effects of fluoride exposures on children's neurodevelopment." It was published online July 20 in Environmental Health Perspectives, a US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences' journal (1), reports the NYS Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc. (NYSCOF)

"The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas," write Choi et al.

Further, the EPA says fluoride is a chemical "with substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity."

Fluoride (fluosilicic acid) is added to US water supplies at approximately 1 part per million attempting to reduce tooth decay.

Water was the only fluoride source in the studies reviewed and was based on high water fluoride levels. However, they point out research by Ding (2011) suggested that low water fluoride levels had significant negative associations with children's intelligence.
JoshuS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JoshuS » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm

War on Health - Documentary exposing the FDA and the pharma corporate industry.

http://youtu.be/h0CQrL5nzwo

In the near future, American medical practice may change dramatically for the worse. No longer will maximal dose natural supplements—vitamins, natural compounds, and scientifically proven medicinal herbs—be available over the counter in local health and grocery stores. Holistic practice, which relies upon non-prescription natural treatments instead of Big Pharma drugs prescribed life-long, will diminish. American healthcare will be imprisoned, patients will be forced to abide by a single medical paradigm defined by corporate drug and food executives and dictated by a government enforcement agency, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is the bleak scenario if the FDA succeeds in limiting Americans' options to prevent and treat diseases.

'War on Health' is the first documentary detailing and challenging the FDA agenda and its allegiance with the international Codex Alimentarius, which hopes to establish a monolithic food and health regime. Betraying its founding mandate to assure drug, food and chemical safety in the interests of public health, the FDA today is a repressive bureaucracy serving pharmaceutical and agricultural greed and profits. Vaccines, medical devices, prescription drugs are fast tracked at alarming rates through the FDA at the expense of scientific oversight to assure their efficacy and safety.

The result is hundreds of thousands premature deaths annually from pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines and medical devices and an epidemic of medical incompetence and fraud sanctioned by federal health officials.

Featuring many pioneering American and European attorneys, physicians, medical researchers and advocates of health freedom, War on Health lifts the veil on FDA's militaristic operations against organic food providers and alternative physicians. The film's conclusion is perfectly clear: the FDA is a tyrannical cult founded upon the denial of sound medical science with little intention to improve the nation's health and prevent disease.
americorps
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby americorps » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 pm

As is generally expected, the conspiracy theorists have left out loads and loads of information.

Generally, the point of limitations on supplaments and herbs and vitimins, especially important has much to do with the lack of standards and quality control. Studies have shown very clearly that dosages, for example, can be as much as 300% higher than stated to 80% lower and that could cause severe health damage. Sometimes they contain other things not listed or do not even contain the ingredients promised.

It is with unregulated self medicaton based on unscientifice myth you get the smurf people like this;

http://www.oprah.com/health/The-Man-Who-Turned-Blue_1/2

and there is a huge group of conspiracy theorists who believe the current therapies for HIV/AIDS actually cause and do not prevent the disease. This has been going on for a long time and I KNEW dozens of people who fell for that crap, went off their meds and dies slow painful horrible deaths.

so yes, of course the drug companies offer their special interests in maintaining control, but it is an out and out bold faced lie to claim that the only reasons for controling drugs is for profit and some secret government corporate control.

However, those that belive the lies, belive them as religion and not as fact and will simply ignore any facts that counter their belief system. A sad sad state of affairs because that sort of blind ignorance spreads information that kills people and the blood is AS MUCH on the hands of the conspiracy theorists as it is on the drug companies. The truth, as usual, lies somewhere in the middle.
JoshuS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JoshuS » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 am

Another very good exposé:

Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry
http://youtu.be/5uah8LBUbfc

Americans' right to access fresh, healthy foods of their choice is under attack. Farmageddon tells the story of small, family farms that were providing safe, healthy foods to their communities and were forced to stop, sometimes through violent ac-tion, by agents of misguided government bureaucracies, and seeks to figure out why.

Filmmaker Kristin Canty's quest to find healthy food for her four children turned into an educational journey to discover why access to these foods was being threatened. What she found were policies that favor agribusiness and factory farms over small family-operated farms selling fresh foods to their communities. Instead of focusing on the source of food safety problems — most often the industrial food chain — policymakers and regulators implement and enforce solutions that target and often drive out of business small farms that have proven themselves more than capable of producing safe, healthy food, but buckle under the crushing weight of government regulations and excessive enforcement actions.

Farmageddon highlights the urgency of food freedom, encouraging farmers and consumers alike to take action to preserve individuals' rights to access food of their choice and farmers' rights to produce these foods safely and free from unreasona-bly burdensome regulations. The film serves to put policymakers and regulators on notice that there is a growing movement of people aware that their freedom to choose the foods they want is in danger, a movement that is taking action with its dollars and its voting power to protect and preserve the dwindling number of family farms that are struggling to survive.

:D
And while you're at it, here's another one;

Earthlings
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4130308142

EARTHLINGS is an award-winning documentary film about the suffering of animals for food, fashion, pets, entertainment and medical research. Considered the most persuasive documentary ever made.
Viewers be forewarned: Some video images are very disturbing.
renodante
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby renodante » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:33 am

Youtube University.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register