expatperu member of the month

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

expatperu member of the month

Postby chi chi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:56 pm

I would be nice if there's a montly election for 'expatperu member of the month' and at the end of the year ' member of the year' election.


Alpineprince
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1490
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: "Miraflores State of Mind"

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Alpineprince » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:24 pm

I vote for chi chi !
renodante
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm
Location: miraflores

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby renodante » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Alpineprince wrote:I vote for chi chi !


I think you mean MC Chi Chi.
User avatar
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby rama0929 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm

renodante wrote:
Alpineprince wrote:I vote for chi chi !


I think you mean MC Chi Chi.


Image
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 748
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby SilverbackPeru » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm

ok i know some people don´t see eye to eye on this forum .............but seriously is there any need to drag the poor old smurfs into this!!! Shame on you!!!
Chucky
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Chucky » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

chi chi wrote:I would be nice if there's a montly election for 'expatperu member of the month' and at the end of the year ' member of the year' election.


And then at the end of a decade, an "expatperu member of the decade award" and even an expat member of the century award, seriously!
User avatar
roddd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:44 am

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby roddd » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 am

And the winner for the most stories told in one month goes to......................
Comet

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Comet » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

roddd wrote:And the winner for the most stories told in one month goes to......................


hahahahahaha that made me ch ch chuckle !
Comet

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Comet » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Chucky wrote:
chi chi wrote:I would be nice if there's a montly election for 'expatperu member of the month' and at the end of the year ' member of the year' election.


And then at the end of a decade, an "expatperu member of the decade award" and even an expat member of the century award, seriously!


Really...what expat member could possibly be sad enough and desperate enough to want to be voted member of the month?
I sincerely hope none but sadly that probably isn´t the case.
There is an old saying that I like and maybe appropriate
" Better to say nothing and be considered a fool than to speak and confirm it" ..Maybe I should say nothing.
Comet

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Comet » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

chi chi wrote:I would be nice if there's a montly election for 'expatperu member of the month' and at the end of the year ' member of the year' election.

No guesses who you´ll be voting for eh? ;)
Chucky
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby Chucky » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Comet wrote:
Chucky wrote:
chi chi wrote:I would be nice if there's a montly election for 'expatperu member of the month' and at the end of the year ' member of the year' election.


And then at the end of a decade, an "expatperu member of the decade award" and even an expat member of the century award, seriously!


Really...what expat member could possibly be sad enough and desperate enough to want to be voted member of the month?
I sincerely hope none but sadly that probably isn´t the case.
There is an old saying that I like and maybe appropriate
" Better to say nothing and be considered a fool than to speak and confirm it" ..Maybe I should say nothing.


Actually, most attribute the quote to Abraham Lincoln and in its most common form goes something like this: "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Sage advice.
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby chi chi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Comet wrote:Really...what expat member could possibly be sad enough and desperate enough to want to be voted member of the month?


Because the expatmember of the month gets a brandnew Mercedes.


2.jpg
2.jpg (8.54 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
asher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby asher » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

I would probably vote for you Chi Chi, with or without the Mercedes.
At least you cheer this forum up.........................
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: expatperu member of the month

Postby chi chi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm

asher wrote:I would probably vote for you Chi Chi, with or without the Mercedes.
At least you cheer this forum up.........................


Thanks Asher.

Some discussions get heated with fights and insults between members. Many discussions are about problems.
I think that we deserve to have some fun here too to avoid that the forum becomes bored and that people lose interest and pull out.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register