Rule 13.

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
panman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rule 13.

Postby panman » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 am

Before the "WHY SO MANY" thread was locked, as I predicted :twisted: Alan had to ask for complaints to be made via PM. and for this simple request to be abided by.
For those who have read the rules I have to ask myself why such a request has to be made.
That would be rule 13 (thirteen) I believe.

28 de julio
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Rule 13.

Postby 28 de julio » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

Well, perhaps the problem is the confliction between the policy of administration of the forum and the administration of policy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIto5mwDLxo
panman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby panman » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 am

28 de julio wrote:Well, perhaps the problem is the confliction between the policy of administration of the forum and the administration of policy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIto5mwDLxo

An excellent explanation in the style of true British humor.
Now I understand what's going on, thankyou.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

panman wrote:Before the "WHY SO MANY" thread was locked, as I predicted :twisted: Alan had to ask for complaints to be made via PM. and for this simple request to be abided by.
For those who have read the rules I have to ask myself why such a request has to be made.
That would be rule 13 (thirteen) I believe.

There has recently been some flaming on the board which has upset quite a few people on both sides of the argument. My goal is to put this behind us. Part of that is locking posts where people begin to flame each other, and as per a long-standing policy, deal with all complaints via PM's. I always answer anytime people write to me.

This forum and its rules are not perfect - and the decisions may seem a little arbitrary at times - but overall the forum has stood the test of time. Please, if any of you have any comments or concerns, just write to me. I will be happy to explain any decisions that have been made.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register