The 12th Anniversary of a False Flag

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
JoshuS
Gold Member
Gold Member

The 12th Anniversary of a False Flag

Postby JoshuS » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 pm

The false flag event that changed the world, of which criminals at the top level of US government still run loose....and Paul Craig Roberts takes no prisoners.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/09 ... eq-to-911/

"...the United States is no longer governed by the US Constitution, but by a crazed ideology that has given rise to a domestic police state more complete than that of Communist East Germany and to a warfare state that attacks sovereign countries based on nothing but manufactured lies, we are left with the irony that Russia and China are viewed as constraints on Washington’s ability to inflict evil, death, and destruction on the world.

No evidence exists that supports the government’s 9/11 story. The 9/11 Commission was a political gathering run by a neoconservative White House operative. The Commission members sat and listened to the government’s story and wrote it down. No investigation of any kind was made. One member of the Commission resigned, saying that the fix was in. After the report was published, both co-chairmen of the Commission and the legal counsel wrote books disassociating themselves from the report. The 9/11 Commission was “set up to fail,” they wrote. NIST’s account of the structural failure of the twin towers is a computer simulation based on assumptions chosen to produce the result. NIST refuses to release its make-believe explanation for expert scrutiny. The reason is obvious. NIST’s explanation of the structural failure of the towers cannot survive scrutiny.

There are many 9/11 Truth organizations whose members are high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemists and nano-chemists, military and civilian airline pilots, firemen and first responders, former prominent government officials, and 9/11 families. The evidence they have amassed overwhelms the feeble official account.

It has been proven conclusively that World Trade Center Building 7 fell at free fall which can only be achieved by controlled demolition that removes all resistance below to debris falling from above so that no time is lost in overcoming resistance from intact structures. NIST has acknowledged this fact, but has not changed its story.

In other words, still in America today official denial takes precedence over science and known undisputed facts."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MmbPh3u7_q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/MmbPh3u7_q0

americorps
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The 12th Anniversary of a False Flag

Postby americorps » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:28 pm

It always disappoints me when people use junk science to support outlandish theories.

There is a need for most conspirocy theorists to create order out of chaos, so they look for patterns.

However, when they are exteme, they create patterns and use junk science. They take any hole the find and fill it in with their imagination, determine it plausible, and decide then it is the only possible truth.

That is what I see in much of what you have posted on this topic. Those you follow do just that.

Of course, then follows with the usual words like sheeple for anyone who does not buy your opinion, or ask people to prove what you say is not true, though forgetting that you can not prove that it is.

Conspirocies happen, however, until you can prove it without junk science, it is just babble.
ironchefchris
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby ironchefchris » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Conspiracy theories can be 'fun' diversions - who doesn't like an interesting story, especially one where the government is the bad guy? My big problem with conspiracy theories in general is my belief that no one can keep their mouth shut to keep the secret concealed. Somebody's always going to talk, go the media, wikileaks, etc. with genuine, hard proof of the conspiracy if it actually existed. I don't think the US government coordinated 9/11, but I wouldn't put it past the war mongering, military industrial complex and the proverbial powers that be to ignore intelligence reports and key data if it fit their agenda; much like how there is proof the US government ignored certain warnings (and antagonized the Japanese) leading up to Pearl Harbor because they wanted an in to WWII. I also agree with americorps thought that conspiracy theorists need to find a pattern that creates order out off chaos, as if somebody has to be behind it all because if not the nature of chaos is just too scary to deal with.
Sergio Bernales
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sergio Bernales » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 am

Well, if there's a video on youtube, it must be true... Should this thread be in the news section? Maybe a new conspiracy theory section is needed.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on this, Chris. I think government is too large, too diverse, too disorganised with too may competing fiefs and rivalries, combined with poor communication and often no clear chain of command to actually be capable of keeping such things secret were they ever foolish enough to do them in the first place, but us simple folks, we like us a conspiracy theory. It's often much more fun than the truth. After Wikileaks, what we get is more a picture of petty rivalry within government, disorganisation, agencies ignoring government policy, others slavishly following it and with different arms of government unaware of what everyone else is up to.

Probably the only government that was any good at keeping secrets was the Soviet Union and that was just because it randomly murdered millions of its citizens, particularly under Stalin. Who cares about conspiracy theories when at any moment there's going to be a knock on the door by a couple of large men in overcoats.

On the subject of Japan and Pearl Harbour, it would have been very easy for the High Command to take the view that Japan wouldn't attack the United States. Like Chris says, a lot of politicians and the military often look for something that fit their own theories, rather than taking the evidence and building up a bigger picture. Why would Japan pick on a bigger country with much more resources?

But Pearl Harbour was not so much an attempt to get America into the war, but a warning to keep them out. The Japanese wanted to continue their empire building in Asia without interference. They were aware of Western outrage at the atrocities being committed in China and wanted to pick off British and French colonies when they knew the British were unable to fight a war on two fronts, so that only left the Americans. Despite having large armies in India, Burma, Malaysia and Singapore, most of the British hardware, like planes and aircraft carrier, were tied up in Europe fighting the Germans. The Americans had already involved got involved in a joint command centre in Singapore, so Pearl Harbour was a pre-emptive strike to say, keep away. I digress. Here's a Wikipedia link if you want to read more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
JoshuS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JoshuS » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 pm

ironchefchris wrote:Conspiracy theories can be 'fun' diversions - who doesn't like an interesting story, especially one where the government is the bad guy? My big problem with conspiracy theories in general is my belief that no one can keep their mouth shut to keep the secret concealed. Somebody's always going to talk, go the media, wikileaks, etc. with genuine, hard proof of the conspiracy if it actually existed. I don't think the US government coordinated 9/11, but I wouldn't put it past the war mongering, military industrial complex and the proverbial powers that be to ignore intelligence reports and key data if it fit their agenda; much like how there is proof the US government ignored certain warnings (and antagonized the Japanese) leading up to Pearl Harbor because they wanted an in to WWII. I also agree with americorps thought that conspiracy theorists need to find a pattern that creates order out off chaos, as if somebody has to be behind it all because if not the nature of chaos is just too scary to deal with.

As a context, if one is to study history, real history, not the propaganda version we get while getting schooled, we realize that history's major, transformative events are in fact conspiracies, this is easily corroborated as one digs up into the biographies and personalities of those who are actively behind those transcendental events in relation to power and money. So, we have prophecies vs business plans. Karl Rove, Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff during the George W. Bush administration, during an interview with Vanity Fair 2002, put it assertively yet accurately, when confronted by the interviewer naively describing how the world (politics) works :

"...that's not the way the world really works...we are an empire now, and when we act we create our own reality, and while you study that reality, judiciously as you will, we will act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors, and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

History is full of false flags events carried out to influence or cause a chain of events leading to satisfy pre-ordained agendas which are recorded history, not conspiracy theories. There's no need for every one to be in the conspiracy, it is called 'compartmentalization' which works down the line on a 'need to know' basis.

The evidence put forth by engineers, architects, scientists, not just from the US but from around the world is overwhelming and compelling, any honest and sincere research on this could corroborate all this vs the junk science put forth by the US government. Moreover, there are also pilots, aviation professionals, professors, 9/11 survivors, family members, senior military, intelligence, law enforcement and medical professionals who question the official report, which is been proven to be a sham. The best lawyers who value the Constitution and the rule of law, examined evidence and spotted cover-ups or inconsistencies in the evidence and bias in witnesses or decision-makers, and they are good at weighing conflicting evidence. It is therefore also interesting to note that numerous high-level legal scholars question the government’s official story about 9/11. The truth is sadly to scarry to deal with, facing it threatens all that we've been conditioned to believe in, and with that our own very selves.
28 de julio
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 28 de julio » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Yes, it's all true. The CIA brainwashed me and then put a microchip in my brain to keep me quiet.
tomsax
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby tomsax » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:29 pm

JoshuS wrote:The evidence put forth by engineers, architects, scientists, not just from the US but from around the world is overwhelming and compelling,

If you really believe this you are truly deluded. I am a civil engineer, a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and have studied structures and structural dynamics to degree level. I and almost all engineers in my profession disagree with you.
Tom

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register