FRIDAY THE 13TH

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member

FRIDAY THE 13TH

Postby chi chi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 am

Chicks and dudes, today it's our lucky day.

What are you going to do today?

I am going to buy curtains at Sodimac for my crib in Tarapoto, spend all afternoon in Starbucks to use their free WI Fi service and tonight I am going to have diner at TGI FRIDAYS! :D

GarryJP

Re: FRIDAY THE 13TH

Postby GarryJP » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:46 am

Oh, I have forgotten about that today is a really "lucky day" :lol: So, I will have a supper with friends and plan to watch some movies on TV. Generally, I just want to have some good rest. I wish you the same. :wink:
My best project is www.myamplifiers.com
Alpineprince
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alpineprince » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:41 pm

A bunch of the Doctors and Nurses from the clinic are coming over for a BBQ and cocktails! :D
TShadow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby TShadow » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm looking forward to the day after, today my girl friend needs to drain some steam off.
argidd
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby argidd » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:43 pm

chi chi wrote:Chicks and dudes, today it's our lucky day.

What are you going to do today?

I am going to buy curtains at Sodimac for my crib in Tarapoto, spend all afternoon in Starbucks to use their free WI Fi service and tonight I am going to have diner at TGI FRIDAYS! :D

Ayyy Chi Chi, if it were my "lucky" day, I wouldn't have to attend a homeowner's association meeting tonight. Talk about spoiling a Friday evening!! :(
Regards,

Argidd
GarryJP

Postby GarryJP » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 am

As I thought I spent Friday the 13th without the light because wires were broken due to the weather conditions. :lol: That was "the lucky day".
My best project is www.myamplifiers.com

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register