Chinese Buffet Fu Jou on Pardo

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
calygirl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Chinese Buffet Fu Jou on Pardo

Postby calygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Anyone been to this Chifa? They have a luncheon buffet for 40 soles and advertise for over 45 varieties of food. It's in the same building as my health club, Energym.
Thanks for any input.

calygirl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Chinese Buffet Fu Jou on Pardo

Postby calygirl » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Went today for the lunch buffet. On a scale of 10, I'd rate it 7. Lots of variety, both hot and cold items. Many asian customers, which is a good sign. They also have another restaurant in San Ididro.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:28 pm

calygirl wrote:Went today for the lunch buffet. On a scale of 10, I'd rate it 7. Lots of variety, both hot and cold items. Many asian customers, which is a good sign. They also have another restaurant in San Ididro.

We have been a bunch of times for the buffet. The steamed chicken with ginger sauce is killer, but yeah, overall about a 7. We have never been disappointed, or blown away.

The other day we made it to the Royale for their buffet. Solid 9. A little pricey though.. but delish..
panman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby panman » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:59 am

Alan wrote:
calygirl wrote:Went today for the lunch buffet. On a scale of 10, I'd rate it 7. Lots of variety, both hot and cold items. Many asian customers, which is a good sign. They also have another restaurant in San Ididro.

We have been a bunch of times for the buffet. The steamed chicken with ginger sauce is killer, but yeah, overall about a 7. We have never been disappointed, or blown away.

The other day we made it to the Royale for their buffet. Solid 9. A little pricey though.. but delish..

Never done buffet at the Royale but have eaten there many times a la carte, for that I would give it a 10+ compared with other places in Lima.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register