Mountain Biking near Lima

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
mgeary

Mountain Biking near Lima

Postby mgeary » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:08 am

Hi there,

Does anyone on here have experience mountain biking near Lima? I know there's trails in Pachacamac. Are they good? I recently moved here and I'm thinking about bringing my bike out here in January but I'd really like to check out the trails before I do that. I also have no way of getting to Pachacamac right now so if I could tag along with someone let me know.

Thanks!

robertj

Re: Mountain Biking near Lima

Postby robertj » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:39 am

I love mountain biking but dont have experience in Lima. Did you get anything on it?
samboko

Postby samboko » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Hey,

I've been out to Pachacamac a couple of times and have made my way around a few trails, though still don't think I've found the regular ones. I would definitely bring your bike though, as I think there are some amazing trials once you find them. If you do bring it, let me know, I'm always up for a ride.

Cheers,

Sam
Danic

Postby Danic » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi guys, I also recently move to Lima and I'll bring my bike in a couple of months...I'd really enjoy getting out for ride. I did not search where the trails are, but I saw many people biking and good bike stores in the area, I guess it's a positive sign.
Ward

Postby Ward » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

Hi, Good to hear about biking near Lima, we move there in a couple of weeks and are bringing our bikes. Have heard there is great riding around there, we look forward to finding some trails, Just hope that it is safe for riding....heard about groups of bandits and robbers etc out there....any comments?
Mel
captcosmic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby captcosmic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register