The 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
ironchefchris
Gold Member
Gold Member

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

Postby ironchefchris » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:49 am

See where your favorites rank! See where Peru and other Latin American countries are on the list. Though I'm guessing they weren't the epitome of transparency and ethics before, see what happens after military interventions spread "democracy." Surprise (or not) honorable mention:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/business/7-mo ... ?a=viewall

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
Last edited by ironchefchris on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

panman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

Postby panman » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:55 pm

I suspect that the information in this survey has been manipulated, I wouldn't trust a word of it. :lol:
captcosmic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

Postby captcosmic » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Hmm. Interesting how he gives the US an honorable mention. Of course a world renown writer who lists his background as "a business and automotive writer for The Cheat Sheet since Spring 2014. He's previously worked in radio and marketing" has to have some kind of opinion. Read the entire list and it makes me wonder why he can mention the US as an honorable mention right after the ten worse. In fact the US is listed as 19th. I could have thought of a lot of other countries to give honorable mention to, but I guess the guy has to feed his dogs some how.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register