IDEAS FOR GIFTS FOR CHILDREN

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
loise21

IDEAS FOR GIFTS FOR CHILDREN

Postby loise21 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 am

woodchuck wrote:Thanks Iron, very well researched post; maybe Trump could use you on his team!
Yes I respect Germany & how they solve problems; every German I know is ultra intelligent.
The country is an "incubator" for Creative Corporate Gift ideas; while not fixating on the past.
Maybe someone should tweet this to Trump? :roll:

Hello,

I am looking for ideas on a family gift. There are 3 girls, ages 11, 8 and 6. The dollar amount I have to stay under is $40. Ideas are very appreciated.

Slippin' Jimmy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: IDEAS FOR GIFTS FOR CHILDREN

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 pm

loise21 wrote:
woodchuck wrote:Thanks Iron, very well researched post; maybe Trump could use you on his team!
Yes I respect Germany & how they solve problems; every German I know is ultra intelligent.
The country is an "incubator" for Creative Corporate Gift ideas; while not fixating on the past.
Maybe someone should tweet this to Trump? :roll:

Hello,

I am looking for ideas on a family gift. There are 3 girls, ages 11, 8 and 6. The dollar amount I have to stay under is $40. Ideas are very appreciated.

How about just giving money?

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register