Are you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST in Cusco? (shock!)

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
m_peru

Are you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST in Cusco? (shock!)

Postby m_peru » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:00 am

Hi! I'm looking for down-to-earth people in Cusco or the surrounding area who know about chemtrails, vaccine dangers, Agenda 21, 5G, the real nature of our ruling governments and more of all that so-called "conspiracy theory" stuff. I'm in my 50's, from the US, and I'm married to a Peruvian who's on the same page as me with all this stuff. I'm want to meet like-minded local people. It's hard to find like-minded people here, and I won't put a post like this on the Facebook Expat groups because, well, maybe you know what kind of response that will lead to! Send me a message or reply here and let's chat!

:D

mrsteak
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Are you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST in Cusco? (shock!)

Postby mrsteak » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:36 pm

If you want to know the truth you should watch this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wj3xn-8y0Q

it tells you everything you need.
Solstar12

Postby Solstar12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:16 pm

you should post it on facebook. you would be quite surprised at the people who will want to talk about this stuff.
Timothee

Postby Timothee » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:03 pm

I know a little about the issues you mention :wink: Brit, in my 30s, based in Lima.

As a rational skeptic I try to avoid the conspiratorial viewpoint where possible and look at it from a more holistic POV. For example of how and why Western societies are developing from inclusive social democracies to extractive plutocracies. Why our regulatory institutions are corrupt. Or why there is so much disinformation and misdirection on the internet.

Anyways you will probably enjoy this thesis by Miles Mathis: http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
asgp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby asgp » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 pm

When you come to Lima let me know. I like this stuff too
gringolandia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby gringolandia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm behind all of the conspiracies 8) And you wouldn't believe what my dastardly end goal is. Moo-hahaha :twisted:

Actually you would totally believe it. Never mind.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register