Looking babies for photoshoot.

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
gringo from uk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Looking babies for photoshoot.

Postby gringo from uk » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Dear Expats.

I am looking 3-6 months old babies for photoshoot. baby blankets and baby sleeping bags. If You dont mind to send photos from your baby to our email:[email protected] Two days photo session. Parents will receive complimentary photos. Photos are for publicity purpose for baby blankets and baby sleeping bags.

kind regards
Jaanus
Last edited by gringo from uk on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

bigdaddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking babies for photoshoot.

Postby bigdaddy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:36 am

gringo from uk wrote:Dear Expats.

I am looking 3-6 months old babies for photoshoot. baby blankets and baby sleeping bags. If You dont mind to send photos from your baby to our email:perualpaca2010qgmail.com

kind regards
Jaanus

Oh, my. That sounds exciting.
Do the babies need to be swaddled in the blanket or sleeping bag?
Large and in charge!
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking babies for photoshoot.

Postby Alan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi Jaanus,

Maybe you could be a little more specific. Is this for publicity purposes? Will the parents get some complementary photos out of the deal?

A few more details might help generate some interest.

Thanks!

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register