DPRK

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
PRL.1206

DPRK

Postby PRL.1206 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:30 pm

My gf and I visited the great country of the Democratic People Republic of Korea.

I would like to recommend their embassy in San Isidro.
It only took 10 minutes to get the visa. We only have to present our passports, 2 passport size photographs, 30 euros and our invitation from our travel agent.

Whilst there, we visited the Kumsusan Palace where the leaders Kim Il Sung und Kim Jung Il lay in state.
Next to the Mausoleum there was a gallery where all the medals and recommendations that the leaders were presented with were displayed.

The country that gave most medals was Peru.
Other countries that awarded the Great Leader and the Supreme leader with a lot of medals are Germany, Canada, Colombia, Australia, Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Ecuador.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register