Average Life Expectancy for gringos

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby woodchuck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 am

I apologize as this post doesn't really "fit" any of the titles; maybe there should be an "FYI" title.
Just sharing what I found online:


Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby Formidable 1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:59 pm

woodchuck wrote:I apologize as this post doesn't really "fit" any of the titles; maybe there should be an "FYI" title.
Just sharing what I found online:


No link but if you've got a lot of stress, anxiety and depression, it goes without saying your life expectancy will be shortened.
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby SilverbackPeru » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Formidable 1 wrote:
woodchuck wrote:I apologize as this post doesn't really "fit" any of the titles; maybe there should be an "FYI" title.
Just sharing what I found online:


No link but if you've got a lot of stress, anxiety and depression, it goes without saying your life expectancy will be shortened.


Ffs that'll be me dead at an early age with trying to survive on a local Peruvian wage then! Lol
jumpinjack
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby jumpinjack » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:47 pm

SilverbackPeru wrote:
Formidable 1 wrote:
woodchuck wrote:I apologize as this post doesn't really "fit" any of the titles; maybe there should be an "FYI" title.
Just sharing what I found online:


No link but if you've got a lot of stress, anxiety and depression, it goes without saying your life expectancy will be shortened.


Ffs that'll be me dead at an early age with trying to survive on a local Peruvian wage then! Lol

LOL!!! To say nothing for the food, lol, It will definitely shave a few years off.
User avatar
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1162
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby windsportinperu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 am

Funny comments !

You haven't lost your sense of humor , but eating Ceviche once per week and drinking chicha morada 2 or 3 times a week, makes me look younger than I am now . Guarantee :wink:
WilburnDor
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:16 am

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby WilburnDor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:52 am

Are chicha moradas like a fountain of youth or something? haha
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Average Life Expectancy for gringos

Postby Formidable 1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:59 am

WilburnDor wrote:Are chicha moradas like a fountain of youth or something? haha


Yeah, I like to bath in it.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register