TO EACH ,HIS OWN

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

TO EACH ,HIS OWN

Postby Wiracocha » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 pm

G'day all,
Here's a topic that may rock a few boats....but anyway, where angles fear to tread !!
I have noticed in my 2 years + here in Lima, that there seems to be a distinct preference ( or fettish) by men for women with large arses.
Why is that ?
Is it a traditional thing?... or just a surrender to the that fact that so many more ladies are obese nowadays ?
I know it's a gringo type question, but I am curious. :-)

Cheers,
W

billybob72
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: TO EACH ,HIS OWN

Postby billybob72 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 am

Saw a lot more of that in Colombia - you would see some little lady - eight stone soaking wet - with an arse the size of a back of a tractor.

Pretty sure most of these backsides were 'surgically enhanced' not for me personally... but tastes differ I suppose... :?
carloso
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby carloso » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:49 pm

Traditional. Women with diaper butts have been a thing here long before Kim Kardashian and Sir Mix-A-Lot.
Slippin' Jimmy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:27 pm

There's a preference for men with large arses, too.
Just saying.
“When you’re in, you’re in.” —
Ignacio Varga
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Wiracocha » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm

Slippinjimmy.... well , I suppose one can't knock in a 6"nail witrh a tack hammer...ha ha.
W

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register