question about CE requirements

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
leoo24

question about CE requirements

Postby leoo24 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:57 pm

hi again :)

ok so looking at the CE requirements i`m a little confused as to whether i should be paying 200$ or 300$ ?

also point number 4 says a valid CE how do i have one if i'm on a tourist visa requesting a CE?

also the point about interpol, it says for people who came in with a residents visa?

should this process be any diferent for me being married to a peruvian?

thanks

Formulario F-007-A (gratuito).
Recibo de pago del Banco de la Nación por derecho de trámite (S/. 35.00 nuevos soles).
Copia y originales del pasaporte vigente y Tarjeta Andina Migración (TAM).
Nota:
Presentar La Carta Poder con firma legalizada por Notario Público.

Inscripción

Carné de Extranjería vigente.
Recibo de pago del Banco de la Nación de la tasa por cambio de calidad migratoria (residente: US$ 200.00 dólares americanos).
Recibo de pago del Banco de la Nación de la tasa por cambio de calidad cambio de calidad migratoria (residente Inmigrante: US$ 300.00 dólares americanos).

Ficha de canje internacional (INTERPOL) para los que ingresaron con visa de residente.

el conquistador

Re: question about CE requirements

Postby el conquistador » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 pm

If you go to inmigrationes to enquire for information then prepare yourself to get different answers from different people.
sunflower
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sunflower » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 am

I'm not sure where you got this information from, but before you can apply for a carné, you need a Visa de Residentes. If you are married to a Peruvian look here http://www.digemin.gob.pe/servicios_inm ... entes.html. First you find the general requirements and then under "llamado de familia" and under "para el caso de casado con peruano" the specific requirements for foreigners married with a Peruvian.

As soon as you have applied for your resident visa with all necessary documents, you have to go to Interpol. They will send their report to DIGEMIN. Only when you have your resident visa in your passport, you can apply for the carné. For that they will need the Interpol report, a new formulario, ... If you are married to a Peruvian you don't have to pay US$ 200 or even US$ 300. I don't know the exact rates, but it's far less.
leoo24

Postby leoo24 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 am

many thanks :)

i got that info from digemin, here to be exact
http://www.digemin.gob.pe/servicios_inm ... jeria.html

a further question, once i get my CE to be able to work do i need to apply for anything else? or just use the services of a contador to sort out my taxes etc etc

thanks
tamas

Postby tamas » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi,

I have my CE process running right now so I have fresh info about what to do. Here's a list of the DIGEMIN site where you can check your status once you get the code:
1 RECIBO DE PAGO POR DERECHO DE TRAMITE
This is the first thing you do, pay around 70 soles at Banco de la Nacion. I haven't paid any of the dollar amounts, maybe for being married, so just ask for "Derecho de tramite por cambio de calidad migratoria" and pay the amount they ask for in soles. Once you are here, you can also pay for the Interpol process, another 73 soles, described below.

2 FORMULARIO F-004
Fill your application form, where your new status will be "Casado con peruana"

3 TARJETA ANDINA MIGRACION
This is the white form you got at the airport/border

4 COPIA FOTOSTÀTICA SIMPLE DEL PASAPORTE
They need the fotocopy of the photo page and the page where you got the last entry stamp. They will also need a photocopy of your wife's DNI, both sides.

5 FICHA CANJE INTERNACIONAL INTERPOL RESIDENTES
This you'll do later and they send it to DIGEMIN in 5 working days, more about this below.

6 COPIA FOTOSTATICA SIMPLE DEL CARNE DE EXTRANJERIA
Doesn't apply if it's your first time.

7 PARTIDA O ACTA DE MATRIMONIO ORIGINAL
This is tricky, make sure it's the original one. If you got married abroad (not in Peru) and you had it recognized at a Peruvian embassy, you'll probably have a photocopy which has to be legalized (apostille) by the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Jr Lampa 545). Make sure you have a couple of copies of it before handing over the original to Digemin.
It is also important that your wife has her marital status in her DNI updated to married. They won't accept the application until she has this up-to-date.

CARTA DE GARANTIA
Additionally they ask for a Carta de Garantía which is not mentioned anywhere, but there is a sample of this hung on the wall next to the entrance of DIGEMIN. You can find this doc attached here:
carta_de_garantia_sample.zip
Sample Carta de garantia
(5.66 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

Again about INTERPOL:
Once you have your application accepted at DIGEMIN they give you a copy and you'll have to take it to Interpol. But first go to Banco de la nación and pay the 73.44 soles (if you haven't done it yet) for "Ficha de canje internacional".
Take a photocopy of all the stuff you got so far and head to Surco, next to the crossing of Caminos del Inca and Velasco Astete. There they will take you some photos for 10 soles, make you fill some forms, check your teeth. You can go for the results yourself the next day if you want to speed up the process a bit.
Some more info here:
http://www.expatperu.com/going-to-interpol.html

With this you are ready and you can check Digemin website regularly with the code they give you. Officially it' s 4 weeks but the advisor girl at Digemin told me it's usually ready within 3 weeks.

I hope I haven't missed anything. Good luck.
leoo24

Postby leoo24 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:38 am

Tamas,

thanks for taking the time to outline everything, much appreciated!

thankyou

Leo

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register