Oxygen in a can

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
gerard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oxygen in a can

Postby gerard » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am

Does anyone know anywhere that might sell "oxygen in a can" in Lima? The small bottles that you can carry around on hikes etc? Not proper medical oxygen bottles.

Something like this http://www.oxyfit.co.uk/Oxygen_in_a_can_8_litres_with_inhaler_cap_552.aspx.

americorps
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Oxygen in a can

Postby americorps » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

I have not seen them in Lima, but I have seen them in cuzco, arequipa and puno so they are distributed in Peru and that means most likely the come through Lima.

Maybe someone on the forum who lives in one of those areas will be nice enough to ask who the distributor is and report back here so we can source it back to Lima.
gerard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby gerard » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks for the info - that was enough for me to find what I needed. Cusco is where we'd need it anyway.

http://www.oxicusco.com

I don't have a confirmed price but I'm reading around $10/can, and they seem to have outlets all around the city.
katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby katebruder » Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 am

I know is is available in. cusco,Arequipa and Puno,but does anybody know if I can buy these cans of oxygen in Lima? I have a group of volunteers going to Chanchamayo and will pass over the mountains in Ticlio. They won't be traveling to Cusco/Arequpia/Puno before so I would need to get this in Lima.

Thanks! 8)
americorps
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby americorps » Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 am

I just searched oxigeno on mercadolibre.com and found cans for sale in lima.for 45 Soles. Mercado libre is the latin american Ebay

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register