Carpenter recommendations?

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Carpenter recommendations?

Postby katebruder » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm looking for recommendations for a carpenter. I would a simple square bookshelf made that has 4 cubbies and no backing, what I think would be a simple project.

Also, if you've had work like this done before what did it cost more or less so I have an idea if it is a good deal?

I live in Surco but if you have a great recommendation, it doesn't have to be in my area of Lima.

Thanks!

LDX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Carpenter recommendations?

Postby LDX » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:15 am

katebruder wrote:I'm looking for recommendations for a carpenter. I would (like?) a simple square bookshelf made that has 4 cubbies and no backing, what I think would be a simple project.

Also, if you've had work like this done before what did it cost more or less so I have an idea if it is a good deal?

I live in Surco but if you have a great recommendation, it doesn't have to be in my area of Lima.

Thanks!

For small projects I would suggest to go thru local stores, sometimes is cheaper
to get a finished product than a custom one no matter how simple it is.

BTW My father is a carpenter, and he have worked with many foreign customers
embassy and DEA officers, His english is pretty decent and he have decades of experience.

If u need any piece of further advice just send me a note
and I will contact you with him.
katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Carpenter recommendations?

Postby katebruder » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Thanks for the recommendation for your father. I'm looking for a simple, square bookcase that is 88.5cm wide and 88.5cm tall and it is divided into 4 cubbies without a backing. I have a photo of what I want but the message board won't let me upload it...

If you can send me his details, I'll get in touch with him.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register