Where to buy carpets

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
sunflower
Gold Member
Gold Member

Where to buy carpets

Postby sunflower » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm looking for a simple carpet for my 9 year old daughter, hopefully something age appropriate or even star, flower, heart shaped or whatever, that hasn't orange, brown and beige or pink in it. Any ideas where to shop for it? Today I've already been to Casa & Ideas, Saga, Ripley, checked out Tottus, Plaza Vea, but mostly the colors where really nothing for a young girl. In Saga I found a really nice one, but it was nearly S/. 1000. Sorry far away from what I want to spend for a children's carpet.

gerard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Where to buy carpets

Postby gerard » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

Sodimac normally have some, or try Multitop - http://www.multitop.pe/nuestras-lineas/alfombras-pisos-y-sobrepisos.
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chi chi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 am

gerard wrote:Sodimac normally have some, or try Multitop - http://www.multitop.pe/nuestras-lineas/alfombras-pisos-y-sobrepisos.

Sodimac has a good selection but the assortment depends on the shop.

I went to the one at Avenida La Marina last year but did't found want I wanted but then went to Sodimac at Mall Plaza in Callao and got a really nice one. And strange enough the carpets at their store at Mall Plaza were cheaper than the one at Avenida La Marina.
Andrew123

Postby Andrew123 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:05 am

Hello sunflower,

you can contact here :
3700 S. Dixie Highway
Lima, OH 45806
They will help you for buying carpet at an affordable price :)
sunflower
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sunflower » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Thanks Andrew, but my original post is 5 years old, my daughter outgrown the need for a lovely carpet and I doubt that it's worth that someone in Lima, OH ships a children's carpet to Lima, Peru. Have a nice day.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Sunflower.. that was a spammy post that you responded to. Sorry about that. We cannot catch them all before people respond.

Since the subject has been brought up again, I'd like to add that we had a recent experience with carpets. We found really good value at Saga... buying on sale, and got something that is wearing very well. On the other hand, a terrible experience with Crate and Barrel. Bought something expensive and the quality was very low.
-----
"Hay que distanciarnos hoy para luego abrazarnos más fuerte".
-Guiseppe Conte, primer ministro italiano.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register