Mistura

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
edgeclinger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mistura

Postby edgeclinger » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 am

The big food event starts tomorrow! This year sounds like it will be even more exciting than in past years.
It's being held on the beach in Magdalena this year, which is exciting to those of us who live in Magdalena. One thing I noticed in the news is that it will be necessary to bring cash this year since, because of the location, the vendors will not be able to install the equipment necessary to accept debit cards.
Both Living in Peru and the Mistura web site say that the "Metropolitano bus system will be running a continuous route from el Paseo de Los Héroes Navales (near el Museo del Arte Italiano in the center of Lima) to the site of Mistura in Magdalena del Mar. The Metropolitano will stop at eight bus stops along Avenida Brasil." I thought I had read somewhere that stated where the bus stops were along the way, but now I cannot find that information. Anybody know where these stops will be?

Loving Living in Lima
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Mistura

Postby caliguy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi Edgeclinger, dont know if this helps or not :D
http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/noti ... verde-2013
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
sunflower
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sunflower » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Have a look at the blog of LimaEasy; http://www.limaeasy.com/editors-corner/ ... stura-2013. The article is full of info about Mistura incl. that no credit card payments are possible. On the bottom of the article you find a map with all the bus stops of the Metropolitano.
edgeclinger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby edgeclinger » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks, Sunflower. Perfect. Shared it on my Facebook page, too.
Lauris
Loving Living in Lima

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register