recibos por horanarios

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
linux.fan

recibos por horanarios

Postby linux.fan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi, I work in Surco and am in the process of getting my carnet extrejeria which I will ask for help later. Right now the place I work at is asking me for recibos por horanarios which I have no ideal what they are or how to get them.
Can someone help me by telling me that best way to get them and requirements for a USA citazen.
I am from the USA if that helps.
I am also married to a peruvian.

koplinfamilia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: recibos por horanarios

Postby koplinfamilia » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't know all the rules but I am guessing you need to have a Carnet to get them. You can go to the Ovalo Huigereta and there you will find many places that do this type of printing.
Integrity Tourism & Transportation
ENTEL 985 059 944
RPM #949 811 404
USA Direct Line (585) 861-3106
http://www.integritytourism.com
sbaustin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sbaustin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 am

To generate a recibo you have to have a valid work visa (ie one that allows you to work here) and you have to go to sunat at get a ruc. You might be able to do it all online (I don't recall). Then you have the option of generating recibos electronically (much easier) or paper. I think you are s.o.l. until you get your carnet unless you can have the company do a wire transfer to your bank back home which might mean you are working illegally.
argidd
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby argidd » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 am

Recibos por Honorarios are invoices issued by a person who provides a service, and who is not an incorporated company.
If you are in the process of getting your CE, you will not be able to obtain a RUC, needed for your recibos por honorarios. You can only acquire a RUC once you are a legal resident. The only thing you can do at the moment is ask them if you can provide your wife's recibos while your legal situation is sorted. It seems they didn't do a thorough check on you, so they probably won't mind. If it is a bigger organization with procurement policies, that will probably not be allowed and you will have to wait until your legal situation is sorted before you can do anything.
Regards,

Argidd
ABEJORRO
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby ABEJORRO » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am

Dear Expat,

To get your RECIBOS POR HONORARIOS PROFESIONALES you need to be a Peruvian resident, that is to have a valid CARNET DE EXTRANJERIA.

Once you get it, you go to SUNAT and get your RUC number, and then should you prefer you can have your receipts printed or like me have ALL ELECTRONIC and SUNAT practically is also my personal accountant and has my tax return form done every March.

Good luck!

Rafael Delgado
Rafael F. Delgado-Pacheco

http://www.delgadopachecolaw.com
MartitaAQP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby MartitaAQP » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

The information that you can get Recibos por Honorarios if you have your CE is incorrect. Legal residents CANNOT wok with RpH, they can only work in a "dependent" status in planillas. Only ONE category of CE holders (Independiente Profesional) can work with RpH. Trabajadorm or Casado con Peruano, rentista, misionero, etc CANNOT legally get RpH. For that you'll need citizenship.

It is common for employers to allow you to give them one under someone else's name though. Something many are happy to provide for a small fee.
MartitaAQP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby MartitaAQP » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

It is specified HERE that you can only work in a dependent status unless you have the Professional CE:

http://www.digemin.gob.pe/preguntas_fre ... tions.html
sbaustin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sbaustin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:33 pm

MartitaAQP wrote:It is specified HERE that you can only work in a dependent status unless you have the Professional CE:

This is what it says and what Rafael (a lawyer has indicated):

"Casados con peruana/o pueden trabajar siempre y cuando tengan contrato de trabajo presentado al Ministerio de Trabajo."

"Married to a Peruvian can always work and when their work contract is presented to the work ministry."

This gets into the nuances of law (I'm no expert) but I know many married people including myself that do generate recibos.
argidd
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby argidd » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

sbaustin wrote:
MartitaAQP wrote:It is specified HERE that you can only work in a dependent status unless you have the Professional CE:

This is what it says and what Rafael (a lawyer has indicated):

"Casados con peruana/o pueden trabajar siempre y cuando tengan contrato de trabajo presentado al Ministerio de Trabajo."

"Married to a Peruvian can always work and when their work contract is presented to the work ministry."

This gets into the nuances of law (I'm no expert) but I know many married people including myself that do generate recibos.

Yes, it is totally legal for residents to get their recibos, my husband and also a few expats we know have them, completely legally obtained.
Regards,

Argidd

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register