Drop Leaf Table

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
edgeclinger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Drop Leaf Table

Postby edgeclinger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 am

I'm looking for a drop leaf table for my dining room. Can't recall if I've ever seen them anywhere. So far I've only tried Saga and Ripley. Anyone seen them anywhere?

Loving Living in Lima
argidd
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Drop Leaf Table

Postby argidd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm

I have actually seen them in Ripley/Saga, but you know that it changes with the current "style", so they might not be in this season.
Have you tried Plaza Hogar? They are mostly the Villa el Salvador workers, and if they don't have them, they can make it for you.

I added some fixed furnishings to my house, and the interior designers work with several Wood craftsmen, but of course you pay the additional designer charge (which is not necessarily a bad thing). Email me if you are interested in the designers' info.
Regards,

Argidd
edgeclinger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby edgeclinger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks. I tried Plaza Hogar today. Found the type that folds down into 2 pieces (or even one) and then it's flat. I need the type that is 3 pieces such that when it's all folded up, there are pieces folded down on each side but still a small flat surface remaining on top. May have to google some photos to take to a furniture maker I think. Would love to find something ready made though.
Loving Living in Lima
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chi chi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Your best bet will be to go to the zona industrial in Villa El Salvador. If they don't have it, they can allways prepare it for you.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register