Publishing A Book - South America, Including Peru

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
danjaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Publishing A Book - South America, Including Peru

Postby danjaker » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi, I am trying my best around the net to seek funding for a book I want to publish. I wanted to start a kickstarter but don't have enough contacts on social media. I live in South America, (currently not in Peru, but I was recently living in Lima for several years) and have lived here for almost 10 years now, in several countries, and am hoping to start my dream career in writing and also to finish and publish my book which is currently about halfway done, about those who break free to travel, live in a place that makes them happy. I have lived in South America almost 10 years, in several countries. - What means most in life other than material items and being surrounded and involved with those to share love, helping others and the happiness that brings you in life. I am trying to raise $7500.00, which will help me with some more research, to finish my writing, some graphic design, time, and also to start self publishing and printing as well as advertising. I am asking for Bitcoin donations to help me realize this, thank you - 1LekhA6L6vabZjZtVeKqY6D9Mrm5Hmg2WN - If you have questions you can contact me - [email protected] - Also, please contact me in support, I would like to include the names of those for special recognition in the final published book for their support.
Attachments
543erth.png
543erth.png (491.14 KiB) Viewed 1197 times

cmcarriemarie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Publishing A Book - South America, Including Peru

Postby cmcarriemarie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm

danjaker, what a wonderful project! I wish you all the best. I'm not financially in a position to be able to assist, but I do run an editing service and have experience with editing novels. I'd be happy to volunteer my services to help make this happen, if you're interested. Best of luck!!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Thoreau
danjaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby danjaker » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:44 pm

cmcarriemarie wrote:danjaker, what a wonderful project! I wish you all the best. I'm not financially in a position to be able to assist, but I do run an editing service and have experience with editing novels. I'd be happy to volunteer my services to help make this happen, if you're interested. Best of luck!!

Thank you, absolutely..... I will contact you shortly - Thanks!
teamoperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby teamoperu » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 am

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Mark Twain
danjaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby danjaker » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 pm

teamoperu wrote:“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Mark Twain

Some of the greatest words ever spoken, makes you think -
danjaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby danjaker » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

* Thank you to the company http://www.miganga.com.co/ - For their thoughtful generosity and assistance in my quest to finish my book.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register