trujillo expats....airshow this sept 13th

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
vivaperusurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

trujillo expats....airshow this sept 13th

Postby vivaperusurf » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2015-09-11-huanch ... 34746.html

After the bullaza this morning, I saw the posters in the municipalidad and it made sense.

Seems they are/were running some practice flights, announcing their arrival/disturbing my peaceful trujilllo morning.....right over the rooftops here in trujillo. Interesting to me to see the latest miltary tech the FAP is using.

"Aviones Mig 29, pertenecientes a la base aérea de Chiclayo y las naves A37 y aviones Mirage y Sukkoy que llegarán procedentes de Piura e Iquitos serán parte de esta exhibición aérea que se realiza por primera vez en el cielo trujillano."

There were probably some poor people who thought we were under attack or something.

This is the same FAP that installed a faulty engine on the plane of the president, so vaya con cuidado.

I sure hope the pilots are not cheleando the night before :D

Not sure if any other expats will be there or wanna have a last min informal meetup....

Hey there will be small but decent waves sunday so ill be watching from the water.

Take care expats in peru, cuidase.

vivaperusurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: trujillo expats....airshow this sept 13th

Postby vivaperusurf » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:46 pm

the surf was good! small but fun. yeah so was the show. anyone anyone? buller buller? :mrgreen:

trujillo was a ghost town, with just about all the residents and police out in force for the show, probably would have been a good day to go robbing houses. no im not a choro. take it easy now. :oops:

not surprising it was done in a very disorderly fashion. never seen that amount of people in huanchaco before, much more than any christmas or new years!

brought a LOT of people who have probably never even been to huanchaco out of the woodworks, hope if they decide to do it again it is a bit better planned out. it cant hurt to hope. right?

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register