hdmi cable

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
Tony Brandt

hdmi cable

Postby Tony Brandt » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 am

Hi. Hope someone can guide me in where I would be able to find a HDMI cable in Miraflores. My laptop screen broke during a flight to Lima , I urgently need to connect it to a TV screen as I have brought no back ups with me on my trip.

This is my 1st time in Miraflores, so pretty clueless of where to start looking.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Alpineprince
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: hdmi cable

Postby Alpineprince » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:55 am

Compu Palace on Arequippa two blocks east of the Ovalo in Miraflores. Also try Radio Shack in Wong on Bajada Balta.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:11 am

Radio Shack is now called "Cool Box". There is another outlet near the corner of Larco and Tarrata.
-----
"Hay que distanciarnos hoy para luego abrazarnos más fuerte".
-Guiseppe Conte, primer ministro italiano.
sbaustin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sbaustin » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Tony Brandt wrote:Hi. Hope someone can guide me in where I would be able to find a HDMI cable in Miraflores. My laptop screen broke during a flight to Lima , I urgently need to connect it to a TV screen as I have brought no back ups with me on my trip.

This is my 1st time in Miraflores, so pretty clueless of where to start looking.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

You can probably check the big Wong at bajada balta or Ripley/Saga in Parque Kennedy along with Compupalace and radio shack/coolbox. Most already mentioned. There is also an office supply store right by the entrance to Pizza Street (calle de pizzas). Lastly there is an iStore on Larco and 28 de julio.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register