Dog Sitter/Reliable Boarding in Lima

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
RTD87

Dog Sitter/Reliable Boarding in Lima

Postby RTD87 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 am

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I will be traveling out of Lima at the end of July and I have been looking for a reliable dog sitter in Lima-does anyone have recommendations? I have not been able to find this service here-I feel like it's not very common. We've sent him to Mi Pata a few times before, but during the big holidays like 28 de julio they crowd in way too many dogs and he came back very sick last time, so we prefer to have someone trustworthy who can either stay at our place or take him for daily walks and feed him. He's 9 months old so he needs a lot of company still. He is a very friendly and playful English bulldog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks!

MarcoPE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Dog Sitter/Reliable Boarding in Lima

Postby MarcoPE » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 am

We used La Casa de Bellota a couple of years ago (http://www.lacasadebellota.com.pe/bienvenidos) and they seemed pretty decent. You may want to check them out for yourself though because each pet has different needs.
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SilverbackPeru » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Search on facebook for Vanessa Affra Raggio. She's really good and located in Las Casuarinas next El Polo. As Marco said i would check the place out first but she has areas for each dog size which include play areas and you even get a daily update on how your dog is doing on facebook and whatsapp which includes pictures.
Willowycandelo

Postby Willowycandelo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:46 pm

I am a professional animal caretaker with more than 12 years' experience working at sanctuaries and shelters. I am trained in Pet CPR & First Aid and am very reliable. I cannot have dogs in my home, but I could stay at your place! Please let me know if you would like more info about me. Thanks!

Willow

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register