Native, friendly English teacher available

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
kittymcf

Native, friendly English teacher available

Postby kittymcf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi English learners! I am a native, highly qualified English teacher with several years of teaching > experience in language schools and in giving private > classes. I have taught in Ireland, the United Arab Emirates, > Brazil, Argentina and Peru. I offer all types of English > classes such as:General English, Conversation, Business English, Exam preparation . Looking forward to hearing from you!
Catherine

PS Here is a summary of my teaching approach:

I have a > communicative approach which sets clear, achievable goals > for each lesson. During the first lesson with a student I > carefully listen to their objectives and plan future lessons > based on their needs.I look for specific weaknesses which > students can improve on and choose materials based on this. > The emphasis will always be on speaking and error > correction. Grammar, vocabulary and writing can be covered > according to your wishes. I have also been a language student too, learning Spanish, so I know how > difficult it can be to learn a language!! At the end of the lesson I > will give you a lot of positive feedback and let you know > what areas we can improve on. Learning English should be fun, so let's try > it out!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register