TAM - Tarjeta Andina de Migraciones

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
fanning
Gold Member
Gold Member

TAM - Tarjeta Andina de Migraciones

Postby fanning » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Maybe some of you noticed when you came into the country, is that you are no longer required to fill out a TAM form. It will be automatically generated in Migraciones.
What we have noticed that several tourists are not even issued with a TAM anymore, or maybe have lost it.
A simple solution is the following website of Migraciones where you can reprint your TAM, or checkout the details of it:

http://cel.migraciones.gob.pe/ConsultaTAMVirtual/VerificarTAM

I just discovered the link, because as a hotel we need to have a copy of it, and we get into problems with Sunat if the tourist don't show it in the hotel. So this comes very handy !

asgp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: TAM - Tarjeta Andina de Migraciones

Postby asgp » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you for this information
craig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: TAM - Tarjeta Andina de Migraciones

Postby craig » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 pm

When I came in 10 days ago, I was told that the TAM forms have been eliminated and will no longer be used. This seems to be the general case with other South American countries as well.

I suppose that makes difficulty for you, as a hotel, when Sunat has not gotten the memo and requires you to collect something that no longer exists. Apparently we are in Peru.
--
It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register